Chapter 21

Preston's POV
I wake up feeling something warm on my shoulder and I saw it was Lachlan. We were asleep on the couch with all of the pack. I was the only one awake. I took my phone and saw it was 8 o clock in the morning. I looked back at Lachlan sleeping. He looks so cute when he was sleeping.

I wanted to make breakfast but I didnt want to leave Lachlan's side so I end up watching TV.

Lachlan's POV
(This is a dream scene btw)
I woke up in the middle of a field with some trees and flowers. I saw two figures under the tree. I went closer to them and I saw it was Preston and some girl KISSING! I finally know who that girl was.

IT WAS THAT BITCH!!

I stumbled backwards in shock and sadness. My eyes began tearing up. Why..? Why..? Why?!?! I started running. I heard Preston calling my name. LACHLAN!! LACHLAN!! I didnt look back.

I suddenly smash into something that is as size as me. I looked up and saw my mom! "MOM!" I practically screamed. I hugged her with all my might and she hugged me back.

"No one loves you, Lachlan," She said. He pushed her away. My eyes widen with shock. Why did she suddenly say that?

"I dont love you, Preston dont love you, NOBODY LOVES YOU!" My mom screamed. She began fading away. I started tearing up with sadness. I knew what she said wasnt true but what if it is true? I began sobbing louder and louder.

Until I heard someone screaming my name. "Lachlan, Babe! WAKE UP!"

I waked up in the real world. I saw Preston with a worried look on his face. I began touching my face and noticed I was crying. Not only in my dream but real life as well. Preston pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back and began to cry.

"What happened in your dream Lachlan?" He asked me. He began patting my back telling me to calm down. I sniffled then wiped my tears and started to talk.

"I-i had a nightmare about my mom and you, I-i saw you with that b-bitch.. then I ran and bumped into my mom. She started telling me that n-nobody l-loves me including her and you," I managed to say in one breath. Preston looked at me without saying anything.

"Babe, you know that isnt true. I will always love you. The time I will stop loving you is when Peter Pan grows up. I will never leave your side." He said to me and a peaceful tone. I smiled at the words he just said. He leaned in closer and kissed me.

I kissed him back more passionately. His tongue asking for permission to explore my mouth. Of course I grant him that permission. We kissed for a long time. Mabye our longest even. Until we were interrupted by a cough.

Mitch's POV
I woked up with a sight of two of my best friends kissing. Of course I didnt interrupt them immediately. I took a picture of them on my phone first. Then I pretend cough. The two of them stopped and blushed with embarrassment. I laughed and get up.

"I'll make some breakfast and leave both of you lovebirds alone," I said while grinning. The two of them still blushing. I went to the kitchen and made some nuttela pancakes. (Cryaotic Referrence) I put them into six playes since there were six of us.

I come back to the living room seeing everyone awake watching Soul Eater NOT! I screamed BREAKFAST IS READY. Everyone was staring at me and I laughed. Everyone else joined in and got up for breakfast. I hope my cooking is good.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
FINALLY A CHAPTER PUBLISHED
SORRY GUYS I'VE BEEN WORKING ON MY OTHER FANFIC CALLED HYDE JEKYLL YOU
ITS A PEWDIE CRY FANFIC
SO ALL U PEWDIECRY FANGIRLS OR BOYS
GO READ THAT!!
ANYWAYS

BUH BYEEEEEE

~Luna