Chapter 30

Lachlan's POV
It was that Bitch. I thought Preston deleted her. I looked at Preston with glaring eyes. Preston looks at it with wide eyes.

"I swear I deleted her!" Preston exclaimed. I just nodded and stared at the screen. I believe him. Besides, he wouldnt lie to me. Right?

"Answer it," I said. Preston looked at me for second thoughts but I still keep my mind set. He looked back at the screen and click answer.

Her face showed up. Her stupid little bitchy face showed up from the computer. She looked happy to see Preston until she saw me. Her mood went from happy to mad.

"Why are u calling?" Preston stated. Paige smiled and puts her elbow on the table and rested her chin on her hands.

"To tell u something that Lachlan probably didnt tell u," She said with a cute voice. I swear I wanted to punch her. But I didnt know what she was going to say.

Preston looked at me with a confused look. I shrugged because I dont know what she is talking about.

"Liar! Lachlan never keep secrets from me! Unlike you!" Preston screamed. I shushed him down to lower his voice. He breathed in and breath out.

"Well, Im at Australia right now to see a friend who was sick. And It turns out it was the same hospital Lachlan was treated," She said with a smile. What is she talking about?

Then I remembered. The memories came flooding back. It wasnt good memories either. It was bad memories. Horrible memories.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed holding back my tears. Preston soon realize I was about to cry so he patted my back. Paige laughed hysterically. Preston looked at her with anger in his eyes.

"Anyways, So I ask the hospital if they had any data on Lachlan and lucky me, they have," Paige smiled as she checks her nails. Preston looked like he wants to use every one ko moves in Pokemon on her.

"Shut.The.Fuck.Up You Mother Fucking Son of A bastard," Preston cussed. I sniffled and looked at Paige. Her smile gives me nightmares.

"Watch your mouth, and I got something that WILL break you guys APART!" She growled. Preston writes something on a piece of paper lying on the table. I stopped crying to mouth a 'Fuck you' to Paige. She merely laughed.

Preston puts the paper on the camera on the screen. I heard Paige's gasp. I looked at the paper and it said 'Kill Yourself Bastard'.

"Lachlan is-" She said before I cut her off her words.

"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! HOW DID U EVEN GET THE DATA?!?!" I screamed. Paige shrugged her shoulders. Preston calmed me down. Im glad he was beside me to support me.

"Just a lie gets everything," She replied. Her smug grin makes me barf. Preston stared at her angrily.

"Anyways, Lachlan was cutting himself, Hands, legs, body! All because of a abusive relationship," Paige stated. I was in tears and thought Preston thinks Im a freak. I mean who cuts themself?

Preston looked at my hands which was full of cut marks. Preston click close on the Skype Call. He hugged me tightly and I cried on his shoulder.

"Im sorry," I said. He pats my back. He puts his head on my shoulder, comforting me in every way possible. He pulled me away and wipe away my tears.

"There is nothing to say sorry about, U are Perfect and nobody is going to change that," He said before kissing me. I kissed back and before I knew it he was carrying me to his bed.

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
YES IM TAKING A BREAK FROM WATTPAD
SORRY GUYS
BUT ILL TRY TO PUBLISH CHAPTERS
ANYWAYS
SEE U ALL LATER
I LOVE U ALWAYS

BUH BYEEEEEE

~Luna