Chapter 27

Preston's POV
I can't believe I did it. I has sex with him. HOLY SHIT!! Why was I THAT flirty? I sat up and looked beside me to see a sleeping Lachlan. I smiled at his cute face and kissed him. I went to the kitchen and make some breakfast.

I made bacon pancakes from Adventure Time. While making it, I kinda sang the song..
Bacon Pancake
Baking Bacon Pancake
Get some bacon and Ill put it in the pancake
Bacon pancake
Thats what its gonna make
Bacon Pancakeeee
I finished the song and heard someone giggled and clapping from the bedroom. I looked and saw Lachlan bared chest and wearing some joggers. We laughed at my stupidity. We ate the Bacon Pancakessss.

"How did u feel about last night?" I asked him curiously. I finished eating and looked at me. His beautiful eyes met mine. He smiled and went up to me.

"Greatest feeling of my life," Lachlan said while kissing me hungrily. I kissed him back more Furiously. We stopped making out when we heard a knock on the door. Lachlan stood up and went to the door. He opened the door to see Rob and Vikk holding a laptop.

"Did u watch YouTube about your ex?" Vikk asked me. I shaked my head no. I tilted my head in confusion. Why did he ask me about that bitch?

"Why should I?" I asked him. Vikk went to the living room. He put his laptop on the table and opened Youtube to see a video called:
The Heartbreak Of This Year from Paige's channel. He clicked on it and I went furious.

"Hey guys! Yesterday, I just found out that Preston from PrestonPlayz aka My Boyfriend Cheated on me! How could I know? He kissed a guy on the lips IN FRONT OF ME! I was heartbroken." Paige says so innocently it makes me sick! I cheated on her? SHE MADE OUT WITH MY BEST FRIEND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Lachlan looked at me with a concerned look.

I bet I looked like Im going to explode. Lachlan tried to calm me down and it always work. I went down to the comment section and I saw comments about me being a dick. They actually believed her. I quickly got up, went to my room and turned on the camera.

Lachlan followed me while I started talking to the camera, "Hey guys, u probably watched Paige's video and I got some things to say,
All those things that Paige said its all bullshit.
I didnt cheat on her, she cheated on me! She seduced my best friend, Rob from MrWoofless. So all she said was bullshit!" I didnt even edit it and immediately upload it.

Lachlan hugged me and I hugged back. I began to sob, he patted my back while trying to calm me down. Im so glad I have him by my side. We heard a cough in front of the door of the room. We stopped hugging and did a group hug with Rob and Vikk.

I love my friends..

==================================
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
SORRY ITS A SHORT ONE
ANYWAYS
SEE YOU ALL LATER
I LOVE YOU

BUH BYEEEEEE

~Luna