Chapter 19

Preston's POV
"Wait u are scared I wont feel the same way? I AM scared YOU dont feel the same way. I love you not like, love. You made me the happiest person on the freakin earth. How could I not feel the same fucking way?" He asked me. My heart fluttered. My cheek were rosy red. I went speechless.

"I love you too," I said quietly while looking down because I know I'm blushing like crazy. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my chin forcing me to put my head up. I saw Lachlan smiling and put his head closer to mine.

Then he kissed me. It was full of passion. His tongue dancing in my mouth. Our tongues met and danced together. We kissed like a whole thirty minutes before Lachlan pulled away.

We were both holding a moan scared someone will hear us. We looked at eachother smiling. I decided to pop the question now. Its like now or never.

"Lachlan, wanna be my boy friend?" I asked him. He looked up at me. His eyes were shining like stars and his smile became wider. I was scared he will say no.

"Yes!" He said before pulling me into a bear hug. I hugged him back. I could hear him sniffled. He was crying of joy.

"Hey, its ok.." I said quietly while patting his back. He pulled away and wiping his tears which were rolling down his face. I laughed at the thought of him crying because of this.

"I love you.." Lachlan said. I smiled while giggling. "I love you too," I replied before I herd someone knocking on the door. I opened it to see Mitch beaten up and Jerome crying behind him.

"WHAT THE FUDGE HAPPENED?!" I asked him while practically screaming. Jerome settled him down on the couch. Lachlan stood up and get the med kit.

"A-a man bitch came to Jerome and started to seduce him in front of me! I cant just stared at it. I punched that guy on the face and we began to fight. He passed out while I'm left bleeding." Mitch said emotionless and flatly. Jerome is still crying. Mitch tries to sooth him down.

Lachlan came back with the med kit and began to help Mitch out with the bandages. It looked pretty bad. A bloody nose and a black eye.

"What happened to that bitch?" Lachlan asked. Mitch remained quiet and Jerome answered while wiping the tears that was in his eyes.

"Security caught him and I explained everything to the security guy. He arrested that bitch," Jerome said quietly. Mitch was laying down on the couch with his head on Jerome's lap. Jerome began to play with Mitch's hair but somehow Mitch fall asleep.

"Well, we have good news," Lachlan said excitedly. It was like the problem with Mitch havent happened. His face lit up.

"We are now officially dating," I finished his sentence. Jerome smiled and said Congratz. We thanked him. If Mitch was awake and fine he would hug us right now. We decided to find Rob and Vikk to go home.

We searched everywhere when finally we found them in front of my merch store. They were buying some of my merch. We went behind them and surprised them. They were laughing until they saw Mitch.

"What happened?" Vikk asked. I explained everything to Vikk and Rob. They were both in shocked. But they both agree that the bitch deserved what he get.

We decided to go to my house. Rob and Vikk joined Mitch and Jerome's car while me and Lachlan was in my car.

What will happen next..?

===============================
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
A LONGER CHAPTER FOR TODAY
HOPE U ENJOYED
SEE U ALL LATER

BUH BYEEEEE