Chapter 26

Lachlan's POV
After we kissed, that bitch was staring at us with wide eyes and open mouth. We laughed at her reaction. She finally stop doozing off and began to speak.

"B-but, We were meant to be together! You are not supposed to be with him!" She screamed as she banged the counter. I was shock so I stepped back. But Preston tho..he didnt move at all. His face was mixed with anger and revenge.

"No we are not supposed to be together, u fucked up and thats your fault. I was supposed to be with him from the start. I regret that I got in a relationship with you in the first place. U sick fucking bastard!" Preston replied. I stand there with wide eyes. I cant believe he said that! But I got to admit, she deserved it. She stand there crying and Preston took the bag with all our clothes in it.

"Lets go," Preston said while handing his hand to me. I hold his hand and we began walking to the parking lot. We went into the car and Preston immediately speak up.

"I'm sorry u had to see that, I just want to show her, I'm not hers anymore, I'm yours," He said. I blushed at what he said. Eventhough it wasnt that romantic but it touched my heart strings. Preston start to turn on the radio. Shape of you immediately played. It was one of my favourite song. I sing along.
Boy, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now follow my lead
I may be crazy dont mind me
Then Preston starts singing
Say Boy, lets not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put your body on me
Come on now follow my lead, c-come on now follow my lead
Hmmmmm
Then we start singing together,
Im in love with the shape of you
We pushed and pulled like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body..
We stopped singing there because we arrived at Preston's house. Then Preston put his thumb and index finger on my chin and forced me to look his way. I knew exactly what he wanted to do.

I leaned in closer. Then our lip touch. We had a makeout session in the car. Without breaking the kiss, he somehow carried me bridal style then broke the kiss. He carried me out the car and to his house. He carried me to his room.

•SMUT INCOMING•

He dropped me on the bed and started to unbutton my shirt. I lay down still knowing what will he do. After he unbuttoned my shirt, he unbuttoned my jeans and slid down my boxers. He did the same to himself as well. I never saw his bare chest. He has been working out thats for sure. His abs are starting to form.

"What got you flirty and dirty?" I asked him. He smirked and laughed. He lay on me, his chest touching mine, his temples touching mine. He whispered in my ear.

"Its you, who is irresistible, Its make me want to fuck y-" He stopped as I close his mouth with my finger. I grabbed the handle of the dresser beside the bed and took 2 condoms. I put it on mine and his.

"Why such a handsome mouth talk such dirty words?" I asked him as I hungrily kissed him. He kissed me back in a flash. We stopped and Preston looks down at my temple. He starts licking my neck and began to suck it. I moaned but not as loud.

He found my hickey place. He began to suck it harder. I moaned a little louder. His tongue trailed down from my neck to my dick (i'm going to use that word from now on). He licked it making it wet before making his move. Then, he began putting my dick in his mouth and sucking it. I moaned his name.

"P-preston.." I moaned. He looked up at me. Making eye contact. His eyes were mixed between confused and pure starvation. I smiled.
"Harder.." I said. His mouth start forming a smile and continue with his blow job. Just like what I wanted, he began to suck harder. I moaned as loud as I can. He stopped.

"Turn around, babe," He said in such a sexy voice. I cant disobey a voice like that. I turn around my back facing him. Before he continue, he whispered in my ear again. His breathing was like a hungry hyena.

"This is going to hurt, are u ready?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled and I saw him mouthed a 'good boy'. He went to my butt and started to put his dick in it. He started pushing. I moaned, almost ready to cum.

He started to push harder. He grabbed my waist tightly. Then finally, we both cummed. Preston laid down beside me. We were panting like we just ran a marathon. My face formed a smile.

Just like my dream..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER FULL OF SMUT
SORRY IF ITS SHITTY
ANYWAYS
SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME
I LOVE YOU

BUH BYEEEEEEEE

~Luna