Chapter 20

Lachlan's POV
We arrived at Preston's house first. We started to prepare some water and bandages. When we were done, the rest of the pack arrived. We began to treat Mitch like a patient.

We turn on the TV to see the news and we were shock at what we see.

"Today at the the famous VidCon. An escaped prisoner named Drake Furgeson.(BTW this is a random name I thought about. Sorry if I offended u whoever has this EXACT name) seduced a famous youtuber JeromeASF. His Boyfriend BajanCanadian beat up the infamous Drake and security did the rest." The reporter said. We were all in shock. I cant believe the got on the news for capturing a escaped prisoner!!

"Thats what u get bitch," Mitch said to Drake on the TV screen. We all nodded. After watching some other news. All were asleep except me and Preston.

"Ill get some blankets," Preston said while going to his room. He puts the blankets on top of them. We decided to hang out in my room.

"What was this room originally?" I asked in out of the blue. Preston sat there in shocked then sighed. Was it a horrible question? I thought it was a guest room.

"This was my ex girlfriend's room," He said flatly while looking down. He began clenching his fist on the bed. I tried to calm him down. Thankfully it worked.

"Why did u guys break up?" I asked. My curiosity got the better of me. He looked down then I said "its ok if u dont want to answer it," I was quite diappoint.

"No, no I'll tell you," He said while looking up lying down on the bed. I lay down beside him. He took a deep breath and started talking.

"She was forcing Rob to make out with her. When I went in, she was on top of Rob naked while Rob was half naked." Preston said with a sad tone. It looked like he was about to cry. I patted his back. He pulled me in for a hug. We hugged for a long time.

I didnt know that happened. I wish that bitch died in a fire. (the bitch is Paige btw not Rob) Preston fell asleep soon after. I ended up sleeping beside him. Tomorrow was the last day of VidCon but I think we wont go there since what has happened.

/!:!:!:!:!::!:!:!:!::!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!::!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
SORRY A BIT SHORT CHAPTER
SEE U ALL LATER

BUH BYEEEEEE