Chapter 9

Preston's POV
Three more days.. I'm basically counting the days of Lachlan's arrival in Texas. I kinda dont care about Vidcon, unless if Lachlan is beside me there. I got a text from Vikk saying that he didnt pick up the phone call cuz his phone broke and he asked me what's wrong.

I explained everything to him and I decided to call him.
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
He picked it up,
"Hey Preston..." he said, all of a sudden he sounded angry and sad. I dont know why but I got a weird feeling about this.

Preston, dont be mad at me but.. I'm dating Rob," He said. Now he sounded sad while I was shocked. Did Rob left Paige? I went speechless for a minute.

"I-I'm not angry but I need answers from Rob," I said. I heard Vikk talking to someone before the phone was given to someone else.

"H-hey P-Preston.." He said. That voice tho.. I recognized that voice. It brings back bad memories but I needed answers from him.

"Rob why?" I asked. I felt tears running down my cheek but I didnt care about Paige. I care about the fact that I lost my Best friend.

"I was going to your house to give u back your Call of Duty CD, I knocked the door and Paige answered it. I was about to just give her the CD but she pulled me in the house and to her room. A-and then..s-she b-b-began to pull me on the bed, p-put off my clothes and started making out with me. I tried to push her away but she was too strong.." He said. He started to sob quietly and I too sobbed quietly. Why would Paige do that..?

"I-i'm s-s-sorry P-Preston," Rob said. I stand speechless. Tears still rolling down my eyes. But I needed my best friend back.

"I forgive you.."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
AND TODAY I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THREE CHAPTERS.

BYEEEEE