Chapter 34

Lachlan's POV
No no no, This cant be! I went to the clinic to buy a pregnancy tester. The lady thanked me as I zoomed out of the clinic. As I arrived home, I immediately go to the bathroom and use the pregnancy test. I looked at the result.
Two Lines
I am pregnant! But we used protection. I went up to Preston room who seemed to be awake.
"P-preston?" I stuttered. Preston put off his headphone and looked at me. He stood up. "What?" He asked. I looked down and asked. "Did we use protection?" I asked. He nodded but he stopped nodding and rubbed the back of his head.

"Well, the condom did break but that isnt important right?" Preston said calmly. But Im not calm at all. I pushed him onto the floor. "ISNT IMPORTANT?! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!! IM PREGNANT-" I screamed then closed my mouth. Preston looked at me. "Pregnant? Lachlan, U're not a girl," Preston said while laughing. But Im too angry to explain. I groaned as I ran out the room. I took my jacket and ran outside.

I heard Preston called me but I just ignored it. I cant believe it! How can he dont believe me?! Well it sounds kind of weird but did u hear the seriousness in my voice?! I really want to go far away from our house.

Preston's POV
What just happened? Why did Lachlan just stormed off? I looked where he stood before and something was there. A pregnancy test? I look at it to see two lines. Is he really pregnant? He sounded quite serious. No time for games. I need to find him.

I grabbed my jacket and ran out. Where could he go? He wont be going to any of the pack's houses. He might go to the park. Imma go there. I went to my car and drove there. I parked at the park and saw someone sat on the bench alone. Its a high chance its Lachlan so I went nearer.

And There he was. Sitting and crying. I sat beside him and hugged him. He pushed me away and went away from me. Is he still mad? "Lachlan, Im sorry," I said. He didnt respond and continued to look down while crying. "Lachlan, Im sorry I didnt believe you, I didnt mean to hurt you. I would never do that on purpose. Please forgive me," I begged. He looked at me with puffy eyes and a runny nose.

"please dont do that again.." Lachlan said as he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. He was as cold as ice. He whispered in my ear. "Do u believe me?" He asked. I pulled him away and looked at him. "I believe u but tell me how?" I asked Lachlan. He wiped his eyes from the remaining tears and began explaining.

Wow, I didnt even know that can happen. Well, at least its better than him dying. I kissed him as I carried him to the car. I heard snoring noises. He was asleep. Aw..Hes cute while he's sleeping. I carried him to the car and we drove back home.

This is busy day..

==================================
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
SORRY IF THE CHAPTER IS SHORT
I HAVENT FOUND INSPIRATION
ANYWAYS
SEE YOU ALL LATER
I LOVE YOU ALL
사 랑 해

BUH BYEEEEEEEE

~Luna