Chapter 12

Preston's POV
One more days till Lachlan comes. I made sure his room was clean and perfect. I went to make breakfast, but I dont have any more ingredients so I went to the super market. Tons of my fans came up to me and take some pictures with me.

They asked me why I havent uploaded a video in two days straight. I just told them I was sick but I'm all better now. After groceries shopping, I went back to my house and cooked some waffles. I cant wait till Lachlan comes

Lachlan's POV
One more day.. till I meet my boy crush. I started packing my stuff including some of his merch I bought last night. I plan to wear his fire hoodie for tomorrow to show I support his channel.

I decided to buy some fast food for breakfast. I live an unhealthy lifestyle.-. . I was basically counting the minutes down. My flight tomorrow was 07.00 am so the faster the better.

I decided to call Preston. It rings
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
He isnt picking up mabye he is hanging out with his friends and left his phone at home. Yeah..Probably that...I stop calling him and decided to upload a minecraft video. A creeper sneak behind me and it reminds me of Preston's skin.

After I uploaded the video, I decided to go for a walk. I wore a black hoodie and baggy shorts. The town was unusually quiet. But I still saw kids playing at the park. Then I realized its 06.00 pm.

Preston, here I come..

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
SORRY I CAN ONLY PUBLISH ONE CHAPTER TODAY.
HOPE U ENJOYED THO

BYEEEEE