Chapter 35

THIS STORY IS FUCKING DESERTED! Alright..I think Im going to end this story here! So Chapter 35 is the last chapter of this story. Imma fast forward to a couple of years. And try to make it work. Im sorry guys but Im working on a new story! So yeah..Might do an epilogue might not. We'll see..Anyways enjoy the last Chapter of Love From The Internet!
=================================
10 Years Later..
Lachlan's POV
"Honey, come downstairs breakfast is ready!" I shouted as two individuals came down. My daughter, Elizabeth and my husband, Preston. They yawned and I laughed. Eli rubbed her eyes as she sat in the dining room. Preston greeted me with morning kisses.

"Morning beautiful," Preston whispered in my ear. I giggled and kissed him softly. "Morning," I replied. He went back to his seat and start munching his breakfast. Eli looked at her phone and smiled. Preston and I shared a look. We looked at Eli and she looked back. "So..U have a bf?" I asked.

She spit her drink. She laughed and and wiped a fake tear. "Me watching Suga being cute doesnt mean I have a bf, DAD!" Eli exclamed. Me and Preston laughed. How my family likes BTS is another story but lets just say it runs in the family blood.

"How bout after dinner, we watch BTS V Live on the TV, yeah?" I asked. Eli looked at me with her glistening eyes and nodded fiercely. Preston eyes sparkled as he finished eating lightning fast.

Third Person POV
Eli manage to bluetooth her way from her phone to the TV. So, for the rest of the day they ended up watching Run BTS. Preston watched till the end but Eli and Lachlan slept halfway. Preston giggled before he carried Eli to her bed.

After he tugged Eli in and gave her a good night kiss, he proceeds to go back to the living room and carry Lachlan.
10 years doesnt feel long, but the next thing u realize that ten years has past, well, things change.
As they were 30, sure they grew stronger mentally but not physically. Well for Preston anyways. He would always stay at home, looking after Eli after she went home from school.

Lachlan spend most of his time working and going to the gym but still has time to hang out with his family and friends.
Speaking of friends, Rob and Vikk decided to get married and adopt two kids of their own. Two sons, Farrel and Harry.
Jerome and Mitch are on their honeymoon, still trying to figure out whether to adopt or not. Both of them thinks that it wasnt the right time to become fathers.

As Preston tugged Lachlan into bed, he kissed him and crawled beside him on the bed. He snuggled up to Lachlan and closed his eyes.
Wishing that nobody is going to separate them, or atleast, not now..
Not anytime
Not anywhere
Not anyhow
Preston wants to stay with his family as long as he lives, protect them, cherish them.

-Next Morning-
Preston woke up after having a nightmare, swearing uncontrollably and panting like a thirsty dog in the harsh sunlight. He decided to get a cold shower to get his mind off of the things he had dreamt about.

Everything was dark. Preston shouted his husband's name but no response. He ran as quickly as he can at one direction. But was blocked by an invisible wall. He only heard muffled screaming and cries for help.

He wanted to escape this torture. He tried to wake himself up. But to no avail, it didnt work.
The next thing he knew, in front of him was Lachlan and Eli tied up on a chair with their necks being bloody. Preston looked down at his hands to see him holding the knife. He dropped it but whispers came.

You did this
Dont u love them?
Why did u kill them?
Do u still want me back?
As your girlfriend? As your wife?

And thats when he woke up, now currently in the cold shower, joined by his husband. Who was soothing him and listening to his cries. Eli soon heard and waited outside the bathroom.

As soon as the two exit, They all hugged as One
Big
Happy
Complete
Family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thats the end of the last chapter of Love from the internet.
I just want to thank you guys for supporting this book till the end. I really appreciate the support u guys gave to this book.
Thank You all so much
Take care
I love you all
Buh byeeeeee

~Luna