Chapter 33

Lachlan's POV
"Babe, w-what are u doing?" I asked while looking straight at his eyes. He smiled and leaned forward. He took something behind me on the counter. It was his phone.

"What? U think Im going to make out with you?" Preston said while smirking. I blushed while hitting his stomach. He laughed as he sat beside me. Leston came from my room bringing a controller.

"U want us to play?" I asked Leston. Leston barked in response. I smiles and took another controller for Preston. I turned on my PS4 and tried to find a game suitable for us.

"How about Friday the 13th?" Preston asked. I nodded in response and played the game. For some reason, I had forgotten that Friday the 13th was a horror game. I ended up screaming most of the duration of the game.

Preston was laughing his pants off. When we finally finished the game, Leston jumped on my lap and decided to make my lap his bed. Preston cuddled up beside me resting his head on my shoulder.

"How bout tomorrow, we go on a date?" Preston asked. I smiled and kissed him on the forehead then on the lips. "Alright," I replied. He smiled and soon fell asleep.

I was left awake in the house when I heard noises from the kitchen. I didnt bother to check it cuz I have two boys sleeping on me. I decided to ignore it but it got louder and louder till Leston woke up.

Leston ran to the direction of the kitchen and checked it out. Leston started barking so I rested Preston's head on a pillow and go check on the kitchen.

There was a mouse raiding the upper cupboards. I got a broom and scared the mouse away. Leston chases it to the mouse hole. I got some wooden planks and covered up to mouse hole.

I sighed in relief cuz I thought it wasnt a mouse. I thought it was an intruder. I went back to the living room to still be greeted by a sleeping Preston. I stood beside him admiring the sleeping beauty he is. I carried him bridal style to my bed.

I laid him down careful and fixed his hair. I tucked him with the blanket and soon Leston joined us on the bed. I smiled and soon fell asleep myself.

{{01.00 AM}}

I woke up with a dreaded stomach ache. I dashed to the toilet and threw up. I got a massive headache too. Great... As soon I was done, I flushed the toilet but still feel the ache. But then again, Im feeing quite hungry.

Nothing like a quick midnight snack right? So I went to the kitchen and got some chips. While eating, I search through the web what illness I might have.

Only one search pop up, A search I would honestly dread for a male.

Im Pregnant..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
On the serious note
Im so so sorry that I havent been updating very often. I have so many thibgs to do like tests, school. Its just so full..again I apologize
ANYWAYS
SEE YOU ALL LATER
I LOVE YOU
사 랑 해

BUH BYEEEEEEE

~Luna