Chapter 11

Preston's POV
Its 12.00 pm so that means it 14.00 pm in Australia. So I decided to Skype Lachlan. Before it rang, Lachlan already answered it.

"Hey, Lil Cactus Jones!" He said. My blushed a little forgetting my name in FF7 was Cactus Jones.

"Hi, Lachy Dachy," I said while winking. He blushed then we laughed. We started talking about the upcoming VidCon and the fact that he will be staying with me through the duration of Vidcon.

"Sorry, if I become a nuisance to you at Texas," Lachlan said while looking down. He? A nuisance? Never in my book. Why would he think about that?

"You? A nuisance? NEVER!! You are the nicest guy I've met!!" I said. But I didnt realize that I've said the he was the nicest guy ever. I stopped and blushed. I could my face beginning to burn. I look up to see Lachlan also blushing.

An awkward silence filled the room...
I decided to break it

"So, U excited for VidCon?" I asked. His face lighten up. He was about the scream when I heard a knock from my door.

"Oh sorry Lachlan, I've got company, Cya I guess," I said quite disappointedly. Lachlan nodded and ended the call.

I went to open the door to see Vikk, Rob, Mitch and Jerome. I let them in and they sit on the couch. They asked me about Lachlan, I blushed the whole way talking about him.

He is just SOOO perfect for me (too much?) They keep giving me cheeky grins but I just ignore them cuz I do have a crush on Lachlan and I'm not afraid to admit it. But..

Does Lachlan feel the same way..?

=============================
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
SORRY ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER
TOMORROW I THINK I'LL EITHER PUBLISH ONE CHAPTER OR NONE
SAME THING TILL WEDNESDAY
SORRY GUYS!!
HOPE U ENJOYED THO

BYEEEEE