Chapter 18

Preston POV's
Im still as sleepy as a sloth but Ill ignore it for Lachlan. We arrived at VidCon and this time we werent late. We were the first one to arrive from Jerome, Mitch, Vikk and Rob.

We decided to walk around the set. I saw a Preston merch stand. I grinned but Lachlan, his face lit up like it was on fire.

"Imma buy all the merch from that merch stand," Lachlan said. He was showing a cute competitive stance. I laughed at how cute he is being right now. He laughed too.

We continue on walking while holding hands. We didnt blush so are we use to it now? Mabye and I hope we are.

When we were done walking through the set. We saw Mitch and Jerome just waiting in front of the entrace. We greeted them by surprise. I know that cuz Jerome jumped because of my voice.

Me and Lachlan laughed. Mitch joined in too. Jerome blushed with embarrassment on his face. We said sorry and he forgives us cuz he thinks it was funny too.

Rob and Vikk finally came. We talked for awhile till VidCon was opened. We walked in seeing it was still quite empty. Lachlan puts his head on my shoulder as we walked around holding hands again.

I think Mitch noticed and asked us this question. "Sooo...you guys are dating now?" While showing is this smug grin. We both blushed. I didnt know what to say so I looked at Lachlan. He keeps showing me this face like he was telling me "THINK OF SOMETHING QUICK!"

"N-nope well..not yet anyways.." i said quietly but loud enough for them to hear me. Lachlan looked at me quite shock. He blushed even redder. I blushed as well. To my surprise, he nodded, agreeing with me.

"Well, I hope it will be soon!" Rob said. Vikk started laughing. Lachlan playfully hit Rob. Now we were all laughing. Then suddenly Jerome thought about this idea to make a group called "The Pack".

We thought it was a great idea so we made the group. People start to enter the VidCon emporium. Youtubers start going backstage. Me and Lachlan went to my Q n A panel.

Many people were awaiting our arrival. When we got onto the panel. Everyone like screamed. "LACHTON IS REAL!!! WOOOOO!" We both blushed and tried to settle down the crowd. We started the QnA with some easy questions like daily routines and stuff.

But the middle and end part was tricky. They start to ask questions about Lachton. Lachlan just stared down not answering a single question. I realized that and said on the mic. "EVERYONE MY BEST FRIEND LACHLAN IS GOING TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS NOW!!" Lachlan looked at me with mild shock in his face and full of excitement in his eyes.

They keep asking about Lachton and Lachlan was just slaying the questions. When it was finally over, we went to a private backstage room. We sat on a couch and began to talk.

"So..do u like the ship..?" He asked me suddenly. I stopped to think. But why did I stop? I should've said what was in my head.

"I-i do..but I'm scared you dont feel the same way..." I said quietly. Waiting for his response. I was waiting for denial but his answer made my heart flutter....

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
CLIFFHANGER I KNOW
BUT THATS WHAT MAKES IT FUN
right..?
WELL ANYWAYS
HOPE U ENJOYED
SEE U ALL NEXT TIME
BUH BYEEEEEEE