~(14)~

Anessa felt as though she was in some sort of a dream like state, her body was air-borne. She was disoriented, her mind too afraid that her body would fall with being at such a height to control it. 

Below her, was a dark abyss which only added to her fright, one by one, more voices appeared in her head and began screaming at different frequencies making her eyes rheumy with hot tears from the intense pain. 

Her hands clawed at her ears to escape but it was to no avail, she had to suffer through the agony. 

Suddenly, her body began to shake violently with the ear piercing pain increasing immensely by the second. 

All the pain stopped as well as the shaking, she breathed a sigh of relief then her body plummeted into a big room of nothing as she would describe it but she guessed that it could hardly be considered a room. 

Her falling figure retreated to something soft and plushy, something that was fuzzy to the touch. 

She froze in place trying to analyze where she really was, her eyes were stuck together like glue. 

Was she paralyzed? Wait, could werewolves get paralysis? Why couldn't she move? Why couldn't she wake up?

Her toes felt captured beneath something soft as well, it was like being squashed in between a soft bread sandwich and she was the filling. 

They began to wriggle slightly, the movement sparked her veins and slowly electrified her whole body. 

Her veins were like a match that lit a fuse to the bomb that she indeed was and her body shot up from the lying position. 

...

Anessa

My vision blurred, I could barely make out any shapes and the pounding headache in my head didn't make me feel any better. 

Seriously though, what happened to me? Why was I just induced into that kind of state? What really is going on?

Slowly, my vision returned and I can now recognize the contents of Scott's room as well as his scent that seemed rather strong. 

My head turned slightly and immediately, I was embraced in a pair of muscular arm which radiated warmth that I embraced myself in without a second thought for he was my mate. 

"What happened?" I needed answers and I needed them now. 

"You passed out baby, I felt your pain. It was strange for me to just suddenly drop out of my office chair and start shaking... I had to get to you as soon as possible no matter how hard it was going to be and believe me, it was." 

My mind exiled all previous thoughts as I sunk further into his embrace and inhaled his wonderful scent. 

We remained in this hugging position for a few minutes, not that I'm complaining, "Are you ready?" 

"For?" What did I forget? Was it important? Oh I hope it wasn't important. Please don't be important! Why do I keep forgetting important matters?

"To meet the pack?" Oh yeah, I knew that. I just needed reassurance on my thoughts you know like any normal person would do because they are normal people and human...or werewolf. Although, I can't consider myself a human, I am still normal, do you get my vibe? Well, at least I think so. 

Meeting my mate's pack is significant, it is relevant to join packs to protect not only my pack but Scott's as well. 

A few minutes later, Scott and I are now walking hand in hand to the hall to prepare the official meeting of the pack to their new Luna. 

My presence apparently attracted many stares, they were like the stares I was accustomed to burn holes through my head and throughout my body. 

I just remained unfazed and continued walking, after all, people from packs like mine or a pack like mine attract many unwanted stares and create a barrier between them and the other to just block them out. 

There we stood, perched high on the stage for all to watch as they piled inside the hall with many different faces and whispers. 

Many gasped are heard as I follow their gaze at out conjoined hands and in a confident smile that reached my eyes , I squeezed his hand and greeted the crowd with proud eyes. 

Soon enough, all the pack members are settled in the hall waiting for the meeting to begin and their stares continue to be something that I am completely unable to escape. 

"We are gathered here today for a special occasion, a very important one at that. Everyone always says that when an Alpha finds his Luna, he becomes stronger and therefore, his pack is more grounded because of the love that she dedicates to it. Well, I am very proud to tell you that I have found my Luna and I would never change who that person is." 

He looks back at me in a toothy grin before turning back to the microphone, "This girl is strong, independent, hardworking and powerful. Many know her as the only female Alpha in the world, others know her as the Ruthless She Wolf but from this day forward, she will be known as my mate and your Luna." 

...

Anessa is elsewhere as Scott makes his significant speech to his pack about their new Luna as well as how she is to be treated no matter where she came from. It warmed her heart and his pack members began to realize that their Alpha had finally found the love that he so righteously deserved.

Her mind begins to spin once more like earlier and his voice drowns down to only a faint sound referred to as a whisper. Anessa could barely even hear the voice of her mate as he continued to speak with such adoration about her. 

One voice begins to battle with his in her head as she tried her hardest to listen to his beautiful speech but all her attempts proved futile. The voice boomed off of the walls of her mind and it didn't seem like it was going to stop.

The voice was louder as it progressed, however, the voice was suspiciously calm, it made her feel tranquil and peaceful. Though it wasn't the voice of anyone she knew, she still felt attracted to it. 

---

One day overdue isn't bad though.  How was this? We are getting to a very important and funny chapter, I can't wait to release it! It's in another person's point of view, can you guess who it is?

Anyways, tell me what you think! 

What do you want to see happen? 

Please smash that vote button and destroy your keys whilst typing a comment. 

See you in the next chapter, Bri <3