~(22)~

Chaos has ensued , many are frantically crowding around the new found letter muttering in hushed tones to one another. 

"Another letter?"

"Not again!

"Oh Goddess no!"

A meeting in the Barbaric Shadows' Hall was called immediately. 

Brian, his mate, Kyle, Darius, Abigaille and a few elders occupied the middle of the gigantic wooden stage as the pack members sauntered in with caution. 

Kyle gradually advances to the front of the stage as he separates himself from the others and instantly, nothing but his voice echoes throughout the room. 

"There is no need to panic about the previous incident, I am fine and no one else was injured. Yes Mr. Marshall?"

An aging man raised from his seat, "Was it another letter?" 

The question where some knew the answer to and some hoped it wasn't true. 

"Yes it was but I will let the elders explain to you about the whole ordeal. Martha?" 

Martha, the oldest and wisest of the elders stepped forward, "Thank you Kyle. Yes, it was another letter and we have reason to believe it holds extraordinary significance to the puzzle piece that the Moon Goddess clearly wants us to figure out." One can clearly imagine the sighs of relief that each pack member released after she spoke. 

"Yes Macy?"

"Do you have any idea of what the puzzle piece is yet?" Another burning question that encircled all their minds with a passion. 

"Not at the moment but the deciphering is the hardest part. There could be hundreds even thousands of combinations, many words could be made from the letters we have and we are not even certain that we have all the letters yet." 

Each pack member inhaled a sharp breath, this was not the answer they wanted to hear. 

Martha forgot to mention one tiny detail,  she wasn't even sure if the letters would spell an English word or words for the second wolf language is Latin.

She disregarded that thought as it would make the pack members even more apprehensive than they previously were. 

The crowd commenced to speak in murmurs before someone raised their hands once more, "Yes Barry?" 

"Thank you for taking my question Martha. How many more letters to complete the puzzle?" 

"Well Barry, the elders and I are currently unsure of the amount. It could be hundreds, thousands..." Again, not the answer they were looking forward to. 

Whispers crowded the hall once more as Kyle advanced towards Martha and gave her a curt nod; a command she knew all too well and returned to her spot with the rest of the elders. 

More hands raised, only a few could be answered, "I can't take all your questions so I will only take a few because we have business to discuss. Okay, Matthew, Nick, April, and Caroline." 

"With all due respect but how many more people have to be injured before this puzzle is completed?" 

Only a few gasps were heard but the majority nodded their heads respectfully and awaited an answer. 

"I can't reassure you properly, you know that. The Moon Goddess is the one to decide that and hopefully, no one else does." 

"How much will we have to endure? Some of us have endured the death of a loved one and what if many more were injured in the explosion today? How much will we have to endure?" 

"Again, the Moon Goddess is the only one to decide that. If it were up to me, Monique would have never died and we would still hear her voice right here in this hall." 

There was an edge in his voice which indicated his irritation on the subject but at the mention of her name, weeps and cries swept through the hall like a dangerous hurricane. 

"When will it end?" 

Kyle sighed, "Aga-" 

"Beta, maybe I can be of some assistance?" 

An aged man stepped behind Kyle as he beckoned him to come closer towards the front of the stage. 

"Some of you all may know me by the name of Nelson and others may also know that I decipher any puzzles that the pack has encounters with. There's something hazy in my mind but surely, it's from the Moon Goddess. Her calming voice calls out to me, at first, her voice seems to only be muttering careless words but then she speaks clearly, only five more letters to be revealed in the time to come. There is no indication as to when they will be revealed but at least there are only five left. I hope that this was of help to calm your pulsing veins." 

Surely, it was but the questions didn't stop there, "What will the letters reveal? Has the Moon Goddess visited you about that?" 

"In the past, it was mentioned that it's of a warning, a message that will make an extreme difference for the Moon Goddess has taken the liberty to deliver the letters herself and through her various agents." 

Everyone knew that if the Moon Goddess delivered messages herself that chaos was soon to come. It meant trouble, something that only a few wolves could handle or barely make it alive in. 

Nelson proceeded to his previous spot by the few elders on the stage and Kyle pacified the crowd. 

"Recently, I realized that not only a few of us should be working to solve this puzzle but all of us. Many of you are intelligent in these aspects and may help tremendously in the solution to this puzzle. This is not a choice, those over the age of fifteen must help solve the puzzle to hopefully help with the advancement of it. Go to your group members and each group must meet at least three times a week to try and solve  this puzzle. Anyone of us here will be checking up on each group to ensure that each is doing their necessary duties. We need to work together on this, as a team, as a pack. You are dismissed." 

Kyle rubbed his temples furiously in frustration; he didn't need this type of stress right now. 

"Okay, so any ideas?" 

...

Scott

Finally, everything is falling perfectly into plan, just how I always imagined it. Anessa is locked up in the underground dungeon, my pack members are trained up to her standards or the best standards and the witches as well as their magic, are under my command. 

Only time is my enemy now, everything must be done at a certain time period to ensure my next action of total domination. 

A small knock sounds interrupting me from my thoughts. 

My Beta, Gamma and Head Pack Warrior enter the room with malicious smiles etched upon their faces. 

"So Alpha, what's the next step?" All three stood in front of my desk as Johnathon closed the door behind him and awaited the answer like everyone else. 

"I've been doing some thinking-"

"That's not good." Daniel smirked. 

"Daniel...Not the time. As I was saying, what if my plan doesn't work out like it's supposed to? What are we supposed to do then? We need a back up plan."

"Like what? Daniel scratched his head like the others in the room. 

"What if we have the one that thought the best on our side? That's surely going to give us major leverage." There's only one person that I'm talking about. 

"How are we going to do it?"

"Well Darek, we have the witches, why not put them to good use?" 

The room overflowed with smirks at this point. 

Yeah, we are definitely winning the war. 

---

So, what do you think? 

Tell me what you want to see. 

Anyways, please smash that vote button and destroy your keys whilst typing a comment.