~(24)~

The whole pack was frantic today like every other day since that meeting. 'The missing piece to the puzzle' was the talk of the territory since everyone was busy trying to solve, however, nothing was interrupted in doing so. 

During training, school, breakfast, lunch, dinner and even work, the pack members would converse about the mysterious puzzle. Everyone had the same motive, a motive that would benefit the pack; to prevent anymore deaths that this puzzle has already caused. 

The pack grounds are clouded with chatterboxes, not a moment of silence yet, it's not an annoyance to anyone. Meanwhile, Kyle, Brian, Darius and Abigaille are currently having breakfast. 

"It's bordering almost three days Kyle, she's not answering her cell, and she's responding to messages but it makes me feel suspicious. It's not the way she would normally respond. Not to mention that her  mind link is completely shut down. It's like she's completely vanished off the face of the Earth. Oh Goddess, please watch over her." 

Abigaille ran her hands through her hair as she sobbed into Darius' shoulder while he rubbed her back in soothing circles. 

"Calm down Abigaille. I'm certain that she's fine, probably just needs time with Scott.  You know, to get away?" . 

Darius grunted, " I don't trust him. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree you know." 

Kyle hated to admit it, he may be right. Or is. 

"Darius is right Kyle. Ever since she's gone there, her communication became a minimum and now it's almost completely gone." 

"Okay, maybe we should do a surprise visit Kyle. I think it's long overdue like her stay there." 

"Alright Brian, so when do we leave?"

...

There on  the metal table was where Anessa laid unconscious. Maniacal laughter surrounded her, the dark side had won, they had taken control. 

Scott clapped his hands, awaking her from her slumber within mere seconds. Robotically, she rose from the metal table and stood directly in front of him awaiting his command. 

"Train my warriors exactly how you train yours. In fact, make them better than yours." 

With a single nod of the head, she stepped out of the cold and musty room and maneuvered her way to the field. 

No pack member was astonished by her behaviour, they only smirked. After all, this was their only intention from the beginning. 

Anessa was showing no mercy, the warriors were overworked yet, she never stopped; she had to complete her duties properly. 

Now, they were sparring, often switching to different partners so each warrior could have an all-rounded approach to fight an enemy of any size or shape. 

Anessa was silent with a stoic expression, no longer was she encouraging the warriors like her previous self; it wasn't what she was ordered to do. 

Her soulless eyes glared at all who occupied the field, their tactics were good but not the best and she needed to rectify that. 

Without a second thought, she jumped from warrior to warrior and fought around with them. Obviously startled, each warrior was  knocked down on the first punch but soon enough, they were able to fight her. 

Now, she was enclosed by a circle of them and anytime one was knocked out, another would jump in to try to defeat her. 

She looked mechanic, obviously her motion did not resemble that of a robot but she was stiff while fighting, something she never was.