~(15)~

Kyle (Surprise)

My body and mind spins as I rock myself around in Anessa's work chair. Tired eyes and dark pouches overpower my face as I continue to worry about everything that's been occurring here lately. 

It's good for Ness to escape from the Alpha life, it was dearly needed for her. I knew it was killing her inside to see a pack member just mysteriously die like Monique did and if there was a possible chance for more of your pack members to die, I would be just as stressed as she was. 

I may sound selfish but I want her here, I need my best friend back and I can't even say that I have Brian. Lover boy is too obsessed with his new mate to the point where he could possibly overdose and die from too much love and affection from his mate. 

I mean, what happened to bros before h#es? I'm not saying she's a h#e though! Don't even think that, she is nothing but loyal to Brian... at least I think so.

 We were supposed to be brothers for life but I guess that The Moon Goddess has other plans in store for all of our relations with people. 

The plans she has for me? I don't know but it seems as though everything for me comes gradually and not to mention last. 

I always made a promise to myself that I would find my mate before those two because of my amazing characteristics and attractive exterior but I guess not. Maybe this is what I get for being too arrogant ? I don't know. 

I need to get back to the task at hand, I can't be drowning in my sorrow when I'm supposed to be trying to piece this difficult puzzle together. Get your head in the game Kyle!

Okay back to work. Again, I am spinning on her office chair as the weird occurrences consume my mind with endless terrible possibilities. 

What has been happening? Why was it so sudden? Why are these unseen occurrences even happening?

 There are so many questions and so little answers. 

I sunk back further into the chair and swirled around as an attempt to free my mind from these never ending chaotic thoughts and of course, my lonely composure. 

My sleep deprived eyes began to droop on me, my vision was beginning to blur more and more as I tried my best to stay awake and concentrate on the stack of papers that I was supposed to sign for allies, new training equipment and thank you letters for things that the pack dearly needed. 

Ever since Anessa left, I've had to meet demands of both Alpha and Beta with the help of Brian who is the Gamma of course but unfortunately, he is not here to help out is exhausted and almost collapsing friend. 

Due to this, I've had to perform the duties of all three roles, Yay!

I guess now I can officially say that I am more tired than Anessa has ever been. I think so but then again, she would disagree with all these points and lecture me about them. 

It really annoys me that Brian is too preoccupied to help me though, I mean, your mate is surely important,however, you were given the opportunity to perform a high rank in a pack that any other person would kill for because it meant better treatment elsewhere. 

He is the third in command and right now, the only commanding he is doing is to tell his mate to stay in bed with him because he is too tired and would like to cuddle. 

And yes, I may or may not eavesdrop on them at times to see why Brian is not attending to his post. Nothing is wrong with me doing that. 

Don't judge me, I'm sure you would do it too. Don't be a hippocrip.