Chapter 4

A/n Thanks soo much for 10 views! Lol it doesn't seem a lot but it is to mee <3

Joel's POV

Joel was walking out of class and scanned the corridor. Elizabeth was walking away with Yammy.

J= I can tell she's going to be annoying

Joel looked around again and saw Jemma walking with her head down. Quickly, he ran over to her to see what was up.

Jem= Jemma

J= U ok? What's wrong (sad face)

Jem= (She has tears down her face and dark circles under her eyes) (mumbles) bullys, parents and stuff like that.

J= Oh, ok well what lesson do you have next?

Jem= (Walks away with no reply)

Class skips by and it's finally lunch time. Joel spots Jemma again and runs over to her to help her yet again.

J= You ok?

Jem= (smiles) yes thanks

J= (smiles)

Suddenly, they both hear shouting in the distance. A huge crowd had been formed around a table. Joel could see a flash of pink and brown hair.

He and Jemma joined the crowd to see what was happening.

J= (mouth open in shock) What the!?

Lizzie and another girl were fighting, with milkshake and food over their faces and they had bruises. Joel watches as Lizzie gets beaten up and punched in the face.

J= Ok guys stop! STOP

Jem= (smiles and giggles)

J= What?

Jem= That girl with the pink hair bullies me and was laughing at me on the bus. (A/n no hate to Lizzie, it's the story line)

J= I always knew she was trouble

Jemma holds Joel's hand and takes him away to where no one could see them. What happened was unexpected.

Jem= (takes Joel away) (hugs him) Thanks for the help, you really made me happy (smiles)

J= (smiles)

Lizzie's POV

After Lizzie hurt Joel's feelings, she felt very bad. Lessons went by and all she could think about was him. After what seemed like a century, lunch came by.

Y= Look there's Lauren and Tiff, let's go sit by them

L + Y= (walks to them and sits down with food)

T= Heyy how ya guys doing?

Y= Lizzie has found a new crushh (giggles)

L= Nah he hates me (heart crushes as she thinks about it)

M= Mia

M= Awh he hates you? Are you going to cry? (Says in a soppy voice, teasing her)

L= Oh shut up please

Y= Yeah

T= Ye go away

Lau= Ye b*tch

M= Oh I'm soo offended.

L= I said SHUT UP

M= You want a piece of me?

L= (gulps thinking hard but mind goes blank) uhh... Ye?

M= (gets angry and grabs her milkshake and pours it over Lizzie's head)

Y= Oh no you didn't (fists clench)

L= Yammy it's ok..(pushes yammy back) leave her to me..

L= (punches Mia)

M= (climbs onto the table and kicks Lizzie)

Tiffany, Yammy and Lauren move away and hang around in the crowd that started to form around Lizzie and Mia.

M= (punches more)

L= (punches more)

They both got bruises on their faces and Lizzie started to feel dizzy...

The next thing you know, Mia punches Lizzie right in the head, and Lizzie falls to the ground unconscious....

A/n Sorry the the long chapter again! I might start doing from 2-3 chapters a day since I enjoy writing this for you. Xx