Chapter 88

Lizzie is told to sit in front of Tia. She quietly sits down and stares at her hands, which are twitching. She can't help but feel nervous being in front of Tia.

T= (whispers into Lizzie's ear) I have something big planned. You'll definitely regret trying to trash talk me.

Anger fills up inside of Lizzie's body. In her head thoughts wizzed about. 'She knows she deserved it. Tia shouldn't get revenge she should be expelled.' Those are some of the thoughts she wanted her to know.

T= You look 10x uglier than you did yesterday! And you were baaaad before.

Lizzie looked up to see the teacher, focused on his computer. She decided to whisper back.

L= Shut up, you deserved what was said. You shouldn't get revenge.

T= That's exactly what a weak person would say.

Teacher= SHHHHHH

L= No, it's the truth. You're a bitch and you know it.

T= You're a lonely cow and you know it. Dunno why Joel likes you.

L= He loves me cause I'm not full of myself and all petty and mean, I don't have minions and I don't bully others!

T= You bullied Jemma. You got what you deserved when she bullied you back!

Teacher= TIA AND LIZZIE, STOP WHISPERING! One more warning and you're both staying in detention for another week.

T= What do you mean another week? I'm only here for today cause I insulted a teacher.

Teacher= Lizzie isn't, and if you both keep talking you will both do two weeks, including today.

Tia scowls at Lizzie. Lizzie's anger that had been built up over the weeks was finally about to be unleashed...

L= TIA YOU F*****G B**H! YOU DESERVE TO BE EXPELLED! STOP TRYING TO PUT ME AND OTHERS DOWN, YOU'RE JUST BUILDING A BAD REPUTATION. LEAVE. ME. ALONE!

Lizzie stands up and slaps Tia right across the face. The whole detention room shouts 'ooooooo' and cheers on Lizzie. Tia, on the other hand, is trying to stop herself from crying. Her cakey face had turned a bright red. (Credit to galaxyeyes6002 for the slapping idea!😂)

Teacher= LIZZIE I'M TELLING THE HEAD! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL GET YOU TOMORROW AFTER I'VE DISCUSSED YOUR PUNISHMENT!

Lizzie leaves, feeling upbeat. She'd slapped Tia, and it felt good.

Y= Lizzie! That wasn't as long as I expected!

L= Well....

Lizzie tells Yammy what happened, and they both start giggling outrageously.

Y= I can't believe you did that! I wish I saw it (laughs)

They arrive at Joel's. He's right by the phone, waiting in anticipation.

L= Joel! Any calls?

J= One. But it wasn't the right cat. I'm hoping someone will find him.

L= Okay I hope they do. Yammy and I are going to our room. Tell me if there's a call!

J= Don't mess up my assignment, it's on the bed!

The two best friends run upstairs, and dump their bags on the bed.

Y= I'll go get some celebratory drinks, wineeee!

L= There should be some in the fridge!

While Yammy runs downstairs, Lizzie looks at Joel's assignment. She's looking at a five-paged piece of writing. The writing seems pretty good.

L= (to self) Didn't know Joel was such a good writer!

Downstairs...

Y= Did you know Lizzie stood up to Tia today? She even slapped her!

J= That's amazing!

Y= We're celebrating now.

J= Save some wine for me!

A few mins later, they're both pouring wine into fancy glasses. While doing so, Yammy and Lizzie make funny faces. They burst out laughing, and end up spilling wine everywhere.

L= OH NO!

Y= (GASPS)

They split it over Joel's assignment.

L= How are we going to hide it?

Y= Ummm.. Throw it out the window and say there was no essay?

L= Bad idea - (worried face)

They hear Joel coming up the stairs.

L= - But we have no time! Quick.

Yammy throws it out the window, and it lands on the fresh grass outside.

Y= Act casual!

They both pose and lay on the bed like models.

L+Y= Heyyyyy Joellll!