Chapter 81

Lizzie walks into school the next day. She wears some denim shorts as the weather was brightening up, and a white T-shirt with patterns on. With her, she had a swimming kit - a bikini and goggles. The school had recently added in a pool, and it was going to be the first swimming lesson. Lizzie was nervous about this, as she couldn't swim and had drama with water in the past.

She approached the changing rooms, where many girls started to stare at her.

Girl= (whispering to friend) she got Jemma kicked out

Girl 2= Such a loser

Just then, Mia approaches her.

M= Well done for getting rid of Jemma, she was getting on my nerves.

After hearing this, the others stop talking about it.

Teacher= Ok girls! Get changed into your swimwear. Be ready in 10 minutes!

L= (to Yammy) How are we gonna get changed? There's no privacy...

Suddenly, a girl started undressing. She had a towel wrapped around her for privacy.

L= Ohhh that's a good idea

After 10 mins, everyone is gathered around the pool. Lizzie is put in the shallow end, which leaves Tia giggling at her.

Yammy is put at the deep end, and has to swim 3 lengths of the pool.

Lizzie has to use floats and kick her legs into the deep end.

T= She probably won't be able to do it, even with floats!

Y= Oh shut up Tia. We got rid of one mean girl, I'm sure we can get rid of you.

T= You wanna bet?

Teacher= Girls, approach the edge of the pool and when I blow my whistle jump in. If you go before the whistle, I'll make you do four lengths.

T= Did you hear that? (whispers)

Teacher= Three

T= You don't want to go in early!

Teacher= Two

T= Or that's four lengths!

Teacher= One....

Tia quickly pushes Yammy in, and makes it look like Yammy jumped in.

Teacher= Yammy that's four lengths!

Meanwhile...

Other teacher = So, hold onto these FIVE floats, and kick to the deep end.

Lizzie and two others start going to the deep end. Lauren and and Tiff are in the middle group, watching her.

At the end of the lesson, all the girls have to shower. There are 20 showers, and 15 girls in the class, so everyone can have a shower.

L= How did yours go?

Y= Tia got me in trouble so I had to to 4 lengths instead of 3

L= Wow, she's the new Jemma.

Y= She always was like Jemma.

L= Go in the shower next to me, so we can talk.

Y= Kk

Tia overhears this, and just before Yammy goes into her cubicle to undress, Tia she comes over.

T= Come over here Yammy. Stay put.

Tia whispers into her friend's ears and her friends take Yammy away to talk.

Tia hears Lizzie turn on her shower...

L= So Yammy, what lesson do you have next?

There's a long pause.

L= Ok then, we won't talk!

Tia crawls under the cubicle, and is now in a small room which had her towel and clothes resting on a bench. Lizzie is in the shower behind a wall. Tia does the nastiest thing she can think of - taking her towel and clothes. She crawls back under and dumps them in a bin outside the changing rooms.

Meanwhile...

Girl 2= Yammy how's my hair??

Y= I need to have my shower now so please move!

Girl 3= Nononononono! First, does this dress look good on me?

Y= Did you have a shower?

Girl 3= Yeah everyone has but you and Lizzie. And there's three minutes till next lesson sooo we better get going. Get dressed and tell Lizzie you had to go in next lesson!

Y= Fine

Everyone leaves the shower and changing rooms, until there's only Lizzie left. She goes to get her towel when everything has gone!

L= No! Someone has taken my stuff! Yammy?

He voice echos.

L= Oh I'm alone!

There's nothing she can do but sit in there, waiting for someone to come in.

She hears a loud clutter of people... It's the boys! She can't ask the boys!

Lizzie waits there, praying for a girl to come in. Soon, the boy's lesson is over and they make their way to the showers.

L= Sh*t!

Two popular boys try and open her cubicle, but it's locked.

Boy 1= You go in that one, I'll just crawl under.

L= (to self) Nononono!