Chapter 19

A/n Hahahahaha... Ok I'm pushing it now I'm just rly bored and like doing this story XD more for u to read tho? Enjoyyy

The unexpected things were so unexpected that Mia screamed and ran out of the house in fury.

The first one went like this...

After the dare that made Joel feel some way about Lizzie, he and everyone else got very drunk. So drunk that Mia started pulling him towards the bed.. You know.

M= Joooeeeellll come hereeeee let's just do itttttt (says sloppily)

J= (pulls away)

Mia tries to undress as everyone mopes about on the floor.

J= Mia.. Don't please

Lizzie is laying in the corner, Lauren piled on top of her. Joel slaps Mia and she tries to seduce him and she suddenly snaps out of it.

M= Do you love me?

J= Look, I don't think this is working out.

M= NO URGHHHH GOODBYE JOEL GO TO HELL AHHHHHH URGHH (leaves in anger)

L= (pushes Lauren off and sits up)

L= Wow you really did that?

J= Yes,and I'm so so sorry for how I've treated you.

L= It's ok, sorta.

Joel walks over and hugs Lizzie. And then unexpectedly (A/n u get my point) he kisses her again and none of them pulls away. They share the moment and feel a great passion for one another. The puzzles in their hearts seemed to be solved after this kiss. Lizzie's beautiful ocean eyes light up and they embrace the moment.

J= Elizabeth D---- I'm sorry for the way I've treated you. Mia blocked me from loving you. You aren't a monster. I, I just love you.

L= (smiles but doesn't reply)

J= (sighs sadly)

L= I'm saving my 'I love you.' Let's take it slow. I still need to forgive you.

J= Ok, take all the time you need.

L= Thanks Joel.

Then unexpectedly Yammy sits up.

Y= I heard all that. Can I tell everyone?

L= Yammy keep your mouth shut. It's the least you can do.

Y= (grunts and turns to her side to fall back asleep)

J= If Mia finds out -

L= Then I'll sort it. Don't worry. And do you really think I'm fake like 'Yammy'?

J= I didn't mean what I put in that text. Or any mean text. And I know it was Mia who pushed you, I just didn't want to believe it myself.

L= K well we better get home...

J= Come back with me, I know you're struggling for money.

L= K, thanks (smiles)

J= (smiles)

A/n Yas Jizzie is back guys! And I would also like to promote internallyxscreaming for her amazing Jizzie story go check it out <3 She's also the funniest and kindest person u'll meet. She's also savage and snazzy XD