Chapter 85

(A/n I have had a break from editing and writing this story over half term, and now I'm back! Sorry for the wait)

The two went to sleep, feeling accomplished: they met many fans, felt better about themselves and also cleaned up a toilet paper attack!

Lizzie woke up in the morning and left Joel a goodbye kiss, as he was still cosy in bed. She noticed Buddy wasn't at home, but assumed he was out  She walked to school, her head held high. She was going to conquer Tia. Lizzie opened her locker and all her books had disappeared... She darted her eyes around the hallway to see Tia and her friends giggling.

L= I guess they're in the bin (rolls eyes)

She strides to the nearest bin, to see her books covered in rubbish, yogurt, and other liquids.

L= They're ruined!!!

It was time for phase 1 of her plan to take down Tia.

L= (to self) I took Jemma down, now time for Tia.

She runs to the head's office and rats on Tia. Yeah, it's the easy way, but effective.

Head on speaker: Tia Downing, please report to my office. Immediately.

About 10 minutes later, Tia arrives. She's wearing a crop top, so you can see her stomach - she's wearing a belly button piercing! She also has massive smirk on her face, her beady eyes staring at Lizzie with her evilness.

Hm= Did you throw Lizzie's books in the bin? You shouldn't be smirking about this. Those books cost a lot of money, and you will be punished!

T= It was only for a laugh, Lizzie enjoyed it really, just the bants... Right Liz? (Fake smiles)

L= No-

Tia quickly moves closer to Lizzie and pinches her hardly, still looking at the head with a fake smile.

L= Ow!

T= You had fluff on you! See, I care.

Hm= Lizzie I'll get you new books, you can go. Tia, you can go too. Don't waste my time girls.

Tia leaves, Lizzie closely behind. About 5 yards out of the office door, Tia pulls Lizzie into the cleaner's cupboard.

T= Don't you ever try and get me in trouble again you little snitch. I WILL mess with you. My parents are quite rich, and can get you kicked out of the school. DON'T make me do that. I suggest you roam the halls with your ugly pink head facing the floor, you make people ill when they look at you. (Fake coughs and groans) See? Now get out of my way! (Leaves out the door)

L= (to self) Phase 1... Fail.