Chapter 79

Joel's POV

Joel woke up to an empty bed. He felt like he had lost his true love. He could hear Buddy 'meowing' from downstairs. Slowly, he trudded down and fed him. Joel then slumped into his chair and started recording a video.

Today I'm going to be playing the Sims 4! I'm doing a quick play through it with sim me, and my girlfriend Lizzie.

His heart sunk saying those words. After posting the 20 minute video, he checked his sub count - 589,000 subscribers!

J= Woah!

Suddenly, he received a text from Lizzie.

L= You have a chance to explain fully what happened with Jemma tonight.

He immediately replied. This is the best thing that could've happened. He had to do it right - and he had the perfect idea.

Lizzie's POV

Lizzie left the school and walked back to Joel's after the day at school. She was greeted by Buddy, who led her to the dining room. There sat Joel, wearing a tux and sitting next to a table with a fancy cloth, candles, and a lovely home-cooked meal.

L= (gasps) (sits down)

J= I love you, not Jemma. She keeps texting me random stuff and she'll text anything like that in hope that you'll see it. I'd never go out with Jemma. Ever.

L= I'm taking your word for it (smiles)

J= I'm just glad you understand (smiles)

They both tuck into the meal. Later on, Lizzie records a video for her youtube channel - shadowcraft!

It gets hundreds of views in a few minutes of it being up!

L= Joel I have 700,000 subs, and look! I'm getting more views by the minute! (squeals and hugs Joel)

J= That's amazing! I think you should quit school soon and carry on with Youtube.

L= Hmm, maybe...

2 weeks later

Lizzie walks to Yammy's house after school, while Joel is recording a video at home.

She walks in to see Yammy, on the couch with Kyle rubbing her stomach slowly and softly.

L= Are you excited?

Y= Bloody nervous! My water could break any time now!

L= I'll stay with you until it happens.

Yammy reaches out and holds Lizzie's hand - thank you Lizzie, for everything.

L= (smiles)

Lizzie texts Joel to say that she's stopping at Yammy and Kyle's overnight. Luckily, it's a Friday.

It's 3am in the morning, and Lizzie is awoken by Yammy shouting.

Y= IT'S TIME! HOSPITAL!

Lizzie and Kyle rush Yammy to the hospital, and many hours of pain after, her baby is born.

Lizzie sits next to Yammy, who's rocking her baby boy in her arms while lying in the hospital bed. Kyle is right by her side, gasping.

Y= We're calling him Dante.

L= That's a perfect name.

Y= I don't know how I'm going to pay for everything.. Toys, food, a cot, a nanny for when I go to school...

L= Don't worry, you have amazing friends who'll gladly help!

Y= Thank you so much!

Dante= Waaaa

The nurses take Dante, and Lizzie leaves the hospital. She skips home merrily after the birth of her best friend's son. Lizzie notices that Joel's curtains are drawn...she opens Joel's door and walks in to an empty downstairs. She rushes upstairs and into the bedroom to see a horrific sight...

Jemma is on the bed, trying to get Joel to kiss her. Joel is trying to wrestle her away, but she's too strong. She's about to lean in again, when Lizzie runs to push her off.

L= WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!

Jem= Oh, he's enjoying it really!

Joel runs into the corner.

L= GET OUT!

Lizzie forces Jemma out the house and falls onto the bed.

L= You were right.

J= Thanks for saving me. Literally saving me.

L= How did she get in?

J= She said she wanted to apologise, so I let in her in the house and she took me upstairs to 'say sorry' but instead that happened.

L= How are we going to stop her?

J= I have a plan..