Chapter 17

A/n Sorry about not posting recently, I will try and keep updating the story!

(Texts)

L= I'm sorry. Mia pushed me

J= Don't bring Mia into this! Turns out you were the evil one all along. You hurt Jemma so much she moved! And now you're aiming for Mia. No. Don't. Just leave us alone.

Lizzie doesn't text him again, and Joel texts Mia.

J= Hi

M= Hi Joelykins! So I think we've been getting along and that we should step ahead. What do u think ?

J= Uh... Well.. Ye

M= Perfect! Bf and gf?

J= Yep!

M= Great! :)

J= :)

Mia then texts Lizzie.

M= Joel's mine. He asked me out and I said yes. It's official! And... I just want to cause drama... And ik Joel's my bf but he said stuff that I have to tell u. He's planning to embarrass u in front of the whoooole school, just thought u'd want to know...

L= Wow, congratulations. -.- And I don't believe u.

M= U jealous? And ye, u should believe me.

L= Just leave me alone.

M= U'll see.

The next day Lizzie wakes up to find no food left. She walks to school hungry. Meanwhile, Mia is putting tones of makeup on, caking her face in the expensive goods. She put her hair up in a bun, with fragile jewels in.

M= He's gonna love me!

Joel is also making an impression, taking extra time brushing his hair in place.

J= I hope she likes me.

Everyone gets to school, and Lizzie sees Joel cuddling up to Mia.

T= Don't worry about it

Lau= Ye they are a disgusting couple anyway.

T= You should really get over Joel soon. Find another boy to take your mind off of him.

Lau= Ye lemme find one for ya.... (Searches around) ah, JAX

Jax= Ye?

Lau= Lizzie -

L= Shh!

Lau= Wants to go out with you!

Jax= Really? Sure! (Walks over and tries to kiss)

L= (slaps) NO back off!

Lau= Jeez Liz

L= No don't JEEZ me! Just stop trying to help! All of you! LEAVE ME ALONE

Lau= Look who's Miss Grumpy! Tiff, come to mine at 5, we need to help her..

L= Huh?

Lau= You're coming too, for the good old truth or dare. Just the three of us, but, it will get very exciting. Be there for 5.

T= I got ya, see you then!

Lau= Lizzie?

L= Fine.

The day rolls on, and Lizzie spies Joel and Mia kissing yet again. Instead of staring and wishing it was her, she rolls her eyes and catches up with Yammy who looks alone.

L= Yammy?

Y= (no reply)

L= What's wrong? I can help

Y= Why? I've been terrible to you. And I did control you. I just wanted to be like Mia.

L= Cause we made a promise to never split apart.

Y= But we have

L= No, we've just had a break. What has Mia done anyway?

Y= She ditched me, like I did to you. I'm sorry.

L= Me too (smiles)

Y= (grins and is about to walk off)

L= Wait! Come to Lauren's at 5, for some juicy truth or dare.

Y= OK, I'll be there