Chapter 86

(A/n I'm going to be posting whenever I feel like it or if it's been ages since the last chapter because I don't want to keep people waiting :3 ... I'M GONNA MAKE IT TO 100 CHAPTERS ONE DAY)

L= Joel?

Lizzie arrived home, and shouted for Joel after seeing that Buddy wasn't home. His food bowl was also completely full, nothing had been touched.

J= Yea? (From upstairs)

She stomps upstairs to see Joel in bed.

L= Don't tell me you've been in bed all day!?

J= Maybe... I recorded loads the other day I need resttt

L= Ugh, have you seen Buddy or in your case heard the catflap?

J= No why?

L= He wasn't home yesterday or today then!

J= You don't think...

L= Buddy's missing!

The two cracked on with making 'Lost cat' signs. They printed 40 and started posting them through people's doors, and sticking them to posts and trees. Lizzie stared at one as she gloomily stuck it to an old tree.

'CAT MISSING'

'Have you seen this cat?'

'If yes please call *********** and tell us his location'

Later on, they cuddled on the bed and Lizzie sighed.

L= There's too much going on. Buddy missing, stupid Tia. I can't seem to take her down!

J= Just confront her. Don't try any tricks. And tomorrow, I'll have a thorough search around the estate.

L= Okay

J= (kisses Lizzie on head)

Lizzie arrived at school the next day..

L= Confront her.. Confront her... Confront her.. Confront her (sees Tia) NOPE not confronting (hides behind a wall)

The school bell suddenly chimes. First lesson is swimming.

L= Hmmm maybe I'll do a trick, Joel isn't always right...

She meets Tiff, Lauren, Jess and Yammy in the changing rooms and spies Tia, flipping her hair and talking about herself to her minions as usual.

L= I hate her

Jess= Ditto

Lau= We all do. Anyway let's go to the pooool (walks out, followed by Yammy, Tiffany and Jess)

L= Phase 2!

Lizzie stays behind until the changing rooms are empty. She quickly gets Tia's stuff, and dumps them in a shower. She turns it on, drenching her clothes. Then, she takes the clothes and is about to put them in the bin... Until Tia turns up in the changing rooms.

T= Well well well, copying my trick?

L= (stands frozen)

T= I saw you weren't by the pool, so I came back knowing what you were doing. Drop. My. Clothes.

Lizzie immediately drops them, and Tia marches up towards her.

T= If I catch you trying to mess with me again, I will RUIN your life. Got it?

Lizzie's brain tells her to fire something back at her, confront her, but all she doing is stand there looking like an idiot.

T= Ok then, guess you need to see how powerful I am to get it.

She trots over the the sink, and splashes water, that dribbles down her face.

She punches the wall, making a loud noise.

T= OOOOWWWWWWWWWWW! SOMEONE HELP!

The teacher quickly runs to see Tia, screaming in 'pain'.

T= Lizzie pushed me against the wall (fake cries) OWWWW

Teacher= Lizzie, go to the heads office! Now!

Tia smirks at Lizzie as she leaves, before pretending to be hurt again.

Ten minutes later...

Hm= Lizzie, detention. For an hour after school for a whole week, starting today.

After a boring hour, Lizzie trudges home, feeling defeated yet again.

L= I guess.. Phase 2 was a... Fail!

(A/n I don't know when this will upload because there's an error publishing this right now, so if it's out extremely late, blame wattpadddddd!)