Chapter 75

A/n Okay, so I have had a MASSIVE break from witting because I needed time away from the story and I'm back now and will post more regularly! I think chapter 100 will be the last chapter as it would be a good way to end the story, but don't worry, there is still more drama to come! Thanks for being so patient and thanks for all your comments on the last chapter, I love how everyone is getting involved with the story! Thank you all.

Morning turned to afternoon. Lizzie and Joel slowly crept up to a sunbed, searching the place for the two boys. None of them could be seen.

L= Okay, we're free to relax a bit before they come. I at least want 20 mins of relaxation!

J= I wish England was this sunny!

The Boy's POV

They crawled over to the outdoor water fountain, and filled up a big blue bucket with water. They found themselves on the ground, slithering towards Lizzie and Joel.

Max= (whispers) Okay, I'll see if they've fallen asleep.

He checks and to their luck, Lizzie and Joel had dozed off under the rich sun rays.

Max= Yes! (whispers again) I'll get another bucket, to get them both. Stay here.

Max slowly steals a small red bucket which had been left unattended. A small toddler was playing in the shallow end of the pool, holding a shovel.

Max= Just gonna borrow this... (Says to self)

He fills it up and returns to Todd quietly.

Todd= You get the boy, I'll get the girl.

Max= 1...2...3!

They pour the water buckets over them and fall to the ground laughing as they both rise up, angry and surprised.

L+J's Pov

L= AHHHHH YOU BEASTS!

J= You guys are so childish!!

Without thinking Lizzie pulls both of them by the hair and drags them towards the pool. It turns into a wrestling match, Joel pushing them as they try to attack Lizzie.

L= A FEW MORE STEPS CLOSER!

Max= YOU FUC%£&&#+%%"!!!!!

Todd= GET OFF OF ME DI#%!

Joel does one last push, which sends them all into the pool.

L= AHHHHH

A lifeguard and many security come over and rescue them all from the pool and separate them.

Security= You 4 have caused nothing but trouble!

By now, many people are watching.

Security= I have no choice, but to ban you all from this place! You shall we gone by tonight. Book a plane for 6pm!

An angry woman marches over.

Woman= And I'll take this! (Picks up her son's red bucket)

L= B-but! You can't!

Security= Oh yes I can!

In the corner of her eye, she sees the blonde boy watching. He looks almost disappointed.

Security= Go back to your hotels rooms and start packing!