Chaper 14

A/n This is a redo off chapter 14. I deleted the original because I wasn't thinking right and the chapter was tiny, and the cliffhanger was too confusing XD So wash your brain from the original chapter and focus on this one! Thx for all the views too ~ I thought I'd only get about 10!

Lizzie's POV

Lizzie can't breathe as dirt falls on top of her... She starts suffocating and suddenly stops breathi -

J= LIZZIE! SOMEONE HELP

Lizzie can't breathe and many fast and loud beeps come from a machine. A crowd of doctors and nurses run into the intense room and figure out what's wrong. After one dreadful minute, Lizzie can finally breathe and is awake.

L= (gasps) (breathes in force)

J= Lizzie.. (Doctors pull him away and back to his own room) NO! LIZZIE

L= (closes eyes and rests because of the shock)

Lizzie is very confused and wonders what happened to the pit and Joel and Jemma.

L= Where's the the woods and the p - pit

Doctor= I don't know what you are talking about Elizabeth, just lie down and get some rest.

3 hours pass by, and Joel is allowed to visit Lizzie again.

Joel appears at her door and she sees him waiting there with a worried face.

L= I'm ok Joel

J= Good (smiles and walks over to her)

L= Joel did you find me in a pit?

J= (bursts out laughing) WHAT!?

L= Stop! I'm serious. I was suffocating in a pit

J= No, your machine disconnected, I feel bad that you need one, those men must've hurt you bad.

L= What about Jemma?

J= Why are we talking about her?

L= You left with her and I ran away and I fell, I was about to die.

A sudden realisation goes through Joel's body and he laughs yet again.

J= Lizzie you had a nightmare! I came into your room and we were talking about how badly you were injured, and then you started coughing and loud beeps - fast beeps started booming in my ears. Something cut out and you couldn't breathe. That must be linked to you suffocating in your dream, don't worry!

L= Oh, ok. Did we talk about what everyone would say when we go back to high school?

J= No, but we can if you want.

L= It's ok, I need to sleep.

J= Ok (kisses on head) bye

L= (blushes madly) bye! (Smiles)

Joel walks off and Lizzie feels something special.. Like how Jemma and Joel did in the nightmare.

L= I love him

A/n sorry about the change! Thx for reading