Chapter 87

J= Lizzie, you're back! Finally!

L= I got detention

J= What?

L= Tia.

J= Did you confront her?

Lizzie looks down, feeling disappointed in herself.

L= No, I got too nervous.

J= Never mind that, I still haven't found Buddy!

L= What if something's happened to him?? (tears start rolling down cheeks)

J= Then we'll hope he's alright

L= My whole life is a mess right now, I'm glad I have you (sniffs)

J= Let's order pizza. That'll cheer you up.

L= Okay (weak smile)

Joel and Lizzie ate pizza, pepperoni and pineapple. No one had phoned them about Buddy, and Lizzie was starting to lose hope. She remembered the first time she met him, he was a Christmas present from Joel. She remembered how tiny he was and how much he had grown, his soft fur was addictive to stroke. She missed him meowing for food in the morning - even if it woke her up sometimes. Joel decided to brighten the mood.

J= Have you heard there's an end of year prom? A-level students and the year 11's are allowed to go. Even I've been invited since I was in sixth form!

L= Yay (smiles weakly)

J= It'll be a great way to loosen up over all the drama that's happened this year.

L= Yeah.

Joel couldn't help but notice Lizzie wasn't very enthusiastic, and tried to cheer her up more.

J= I wasn't going to tell you this this soon, but I applied for a job and they accepted! I have a big assignment as my first task, typing up some stuff. It's to earn more money as well as YouTube and then when we're older we could move house to a bigger one in a nice area!

L= Woah. Well done Joel. I won't see you much then (frowns)

J= (in head) this really isn't working

J= It's only 3 days a week, and you'd be at school for all three.

L= Okay good (smiles) I'm going to head to bed and try and stay positive. Good night.

J= Night Liz.

An hour later, Joel creeps to the bedroom to see Lizzie still awake.

J= You still up?

L= Can't get to sleep.

Joel climbs under the covers, and cuddles up to her. They start kissing and let's say it gets intense😂😉(they don't sleep).

Lizzie walks to school, feeling extremely tired as she didn't really get much sleep. It felt worth it though as she felt a bit more happier than the other day. Tia was sashaying through the halls, glaring at everyone whom she hated, like Lizzie.

T= Don't try anything else, remember ELIZABETH!

Lizzie felt more courageous too, and finally spoke up.

L= Don't call me Elizabeth. Lizzie will suffice. You act like a drama queen and think you're the boss of everyone. You can't even find a proper boyfriend cause they all think you're too bitchy. And it's true! Stop acting like you own everyone! You don't! In my opinion, you're quite ugly, you cake yourself with makeup that it's so fake. But what's really ugly is your personality. You put others down for your enjoyment and nobody's buying it anymore. So go back to your daddy and cry to him, you beast!

Tia had her mouth hung open. She was lost for words.

T= Y- you.. (Goes red in the face)

Tia noticed a large crowd had gathered, all cheering on Lizzie.

T= You'll regret this! (Pushes past feeling defeated.

Loads of people who'd been bullied by Tia hugged Lizzie. Yammy giggled with excitement and high-fived Lizzie.

Y= Shall we go your's tonight to celebrate?

L= I don't think it's the end of Tia, she's probably plotting revenge.

Y= Then it'll celebrate you standing up to her!

L= Okay! But I have detention...

Y= I'll wait outside (smiles)

L= You're the best!

They both hug and continue the school day. Lizzie enters detention at the end, to see Tia in there also.

L= Oh no...