Chapter 93

Head= Tia. I can't say I'm surprised but would never have thought that you'd do such a thing!

L= I guess she didn't mean for it to spread.

Tia smiles glumly at Lizzie, inhaling deeply, waiting for the consequence.

Head= As you know, the prom is very soon. Tia, you are allowed to attend it, but instead of dancing and chatting with your 'mates' you'll be collecting litter that people drop. Then, you have to stay until after it finishes and tidy up all the confetti.

T= I guess that's fair. (Sniffles)

Head= You both can go.

They both leave the office, many people out of lessons are crowding round them.

Head on speakers= We have found out who started the fire. I don't want any inquiries on who it was. A punishment has been put in place and that's that.

Tia bowed her head in shame as she walked through crowds of people insulting her. They knew it was her, as Lizzie was quite calm whereas Tia was crying.

Person= TIA YOU SHOULD BURN

Other person= LIZZIE WAS RIGHT TO STAND UP TO YOU!

Another person= GET OUT OF HERE!!

The day dragged on, people asking Lizzie what happened and others annoying Tia. They both walked out of school together, for some odd reason. They didn't know why themselves, but they were they only ones that knew what happened. Just then, they saw Mia outside the gates arguing with someone.

L= Should we look?

T= Yeah

They peered around the corner to to see Jemma. She caught eye contact with her.

Jem= Uh, another one. Oh no, two!

M= Shut up Jemma.

Jem= Isn't it funny how we've all bullied Lizzie? Haha

T= Shut your mouth Jemma!

Lizzie smiles glumly at Tia.

Jem= Stupid little Lizzie, please don't tell me you've forgiven Tia! You've basically defeated all of us and you've chosen to make them allies? I'm glad I'm not in your idiotic 'lets be friends' group!

M= Shut up Jemma! No one likes you, just go away back home, you'd don't come to this school.

T= Yeah grow up and run along!

L= I've stood up to my bullies, you're not a problem. Get out of here Jemma!

Jem= Oh miii goshh I'm so hurt! Lizzie you're-

L= What, pathetic? Such a shame! I guess Mia and Tia can be pathetic with me! (Links arms with them) Les goo!

The three strut away and giggle amongst themselves as they get further away.

T= I'm sorry Lizzie.

L= Hmmm you're forgiven. Now if everyone will excuse me, I have a boyfriend to give attention to. Bye!

Lizzie walks home, and gives Joel a kiss when she sees him.

J= Someone's in a good mood!

L= Yep! Wanna film a YouTube video?

J= Umm okay...

Lizzie felt extremely happy and felt that a chapter of her high school life was complete - no more bullies.