Chapter 13

A/n omg thanks soooo much for all the views. Ly guysss

Jemma's POV

Jemma found out that she was allowed to go back at her old school. She decided she was going to look around town before going back.

Jem= I can't wait to see Joel!

She thinks about Joel and imagines him as the kindest man on earth, the boy who helped her through tough times.

Jem= I think I'm in love with him (says to self) I hope he feels the same way...

Suddenly, she sees Joel!

Jem= What a coincidence!

She beams with happiness and skips over to Joel to realise he's with another girl... Her bully!

Jem= What.... Oh well....

Jem= (Gets closer)

Jem= JOEL? OMG JOEL!

J= JEMMA!?

They both run into a hug and hold it for at least 20 seconds. Joel feels a beautiful feeling of presence around her.. A glorious connection. Jemma feels the sane way. Joel shouts out with amazement and asks her many questions. They have arms around each other as they walk off, recalling memories.

Jem= You're my hero

J= You're my crush

Jem= (unlinks arms) WHAT?

J= (goes bright red) uh I meant

Jem= (giggles) you're mine too!

J= (face lights up) (smiles)

Jem= (smiles)

Just then, they hear a twig snap and a shake of a branch from an old tree. Joel, as quick as lightning, turns around to find that Lizzie has gone.

J= Sh*t forgot about Lizzie (has lump in throat and feels really bad)

Jem= So uh, what's that bruise on you're eye? (Frowns)

J= Got beat up but I saved myself

Jem= You're a hero for everyone (smiles again)

J= Yea.. I guess

The next morning Jemma sits up in her bed and says..

Jem= Today's the day..

She brushes her teeth, brushes her perfect hair and puts on a crop top with a jacket, high waisted shorts and a necklace. She also puts in cheap makeup, but does it flawlessly and makes it look worth gold.

(Texts)

J= Hi, wanna meet up at the gate?

Jem= Sure :)

J= Can't wait to see u again ;D

Lizzie's POV

Jem= JOEL? OMG JOEL!

J= JEMMA!?

Lizzie feels a tinge of jealously as Joel and Jemma reunite in a long hug. They start to talk, and Lizzie sees Jemma glance at Lizzie with a 'haha just go away now' face. They walk off with arms around each other. Lizzie feels heartbroken.

L= I thought he actually liked me.. (Tears drip down her face)  I made a good connection with him.. I showed him the real me. I - I (bursts out crying and runs into the woods)

She stumbles and falls through the forest and doesn't stop moving. Lizzie doesn't look down and runs like her life depended on it. Because of this, she didn't realise the massive twig and a deep, dirty pit standing before her.

L= AHHHHHHHHHH (screams) (hits head) (body lies in pit).....

Cliffhanger :P The next chapter will be soon but for now, thanks for the views and support!