Chapter 82

Lizzie's eyes open as wide as the universe, caught in this moment. The boy was on his knees, about to crawl under.

Lizzie looks around the cubicle: a bench, a wall with a shower in between that and the back wall, and nothing else. Time was ticking, and no ideas came into her mind. His head had come under, and only one thought came at that time. Lizzie kicked him in his head, causing him to go back to other side.

Boy= OUCH! Guys guys guys, there's someone in that cubicle.

Boy 4= 2 of us should try and crawl under.

Boy 3= Okay I'll do it

Boy 2= I will too

Lizzie couldn't take two on at once, she could do nothing but hide in the shower. Once she saw their heads, she dashed into the shower, and stood there nervously.

They crawled under fully, and no one was there.

Boy 2= There's no one here!

Boy 1= Check in the shower! That's the only place they could go!

Just as they're about to peer around the corner, the shower room door opens.

Y= EXCUSE ME EVERYONE MOVE

Boys= A GIRL! GET OUT! WE ARE ABOUT TO GET IN THE SHOWERS GET OUT!

Yammy spots the cubicle Lizzie was in, and crawls under.

Boy 2= Get out!

Y= What are you doing?

Boy 3= There's someone in here, we were about to see who it was.

Y= Get out! Cmon

They unlock the cubicle and walk out in confusion.

Y= Okay hand me a towel from the radiator, there we go (holds towel) (throws it into the shower) Okay, everyone back off, yes that's it.

Lizzie wraps the towel around her and runs through the shower room and out of the changing room door. She's standing in the middle of the hall, and right then the bell rings.

Yammy quickly runs to her.

Y= You okay?

L= No! I think Tia took my stuff!

Y= I'm sorry they told me lessons were starting so I went and was gonna tell you why I didn't shower but then you weren't in lessons and I realised I was tricked and -

Hundreds of students start flooding out of classrooms. They all stare at Lizzie, standing there in a towel and erupt with laughter. Yammy escorts Lizzie out, while she cries with salty tears streaming down her face like a waterfall.

Y= Here, have my jacket, and I have my PE joggy bottoms, put those on.

L= Thank you Yammy (hugs)

Y= Anytime, I'll go and speak to Tia. You go home, there's only 1 lesson left anyway, I'll cover for you.

L= Okay, bye!

Lizzie walks home, upset and embarrassed. She couldn't wait to tell Joel everything ; all she could do was cry.

Lizzie arrives home and tells Joel. He hugs and gives her kisses on the couch, and makes her feel a tiny bit better.

L= I can't wait to leave school, it only brings me misery.

J= Don't worry -

Suddenly, they both receive a text.

You have been invited to Minecon! Turn up at this address: **************** and get there for the 8th of June! This is a great experience.

J= Wow

L= WE'RE GOING!