Chapter 36

Quick promotion. Myself and internallyxscreaming have a joint story where we go through emotions. If you are an emotional wreck, it may be a good thing to read! It is on internallyxscreamings account and we would love it if you would check it out! Ty ♥

Lizzie's POV

The next day, Lizzie woke up to  receive many texts and emails from class mates.

L= The whole school knows I'm alive.

J= Yes, which is a good idea to wash everyone's memories with a good party!

L= Joel, I wanted your birthday to be about us, not everyone else.

J= It will be!

L= Are you sure about that?

J= Look, we don't go to school today, and throw an amazing party tonight. No one will care about us pretending you were dead.

L= (looks upset)

J= I'm sorry. But it will be a great experience! In the meantime we can upload to your channel?

L= Ok.

Later on...

L= Hey guys! What's up, LDShadowlady here. A lot of you may know about the fake death. I'm here to tell you that it wasn't fake. I did die, but Joel, smallish beans, saved me. We were going to tell everyone but word got out and ye.. Anyway. Today I will be playing a Minecraft game on hypixel called 'Party games' with Joel! Enjoy!

The pair play on Minecraft and record videos all afternoon, and Joel starts sending invites to everyone.

L= What you doing?

J= Inviting the whole school to the party. The WHOLE school! And it will be at the school. None of the teachers will know.

L= Joel! This is a terrible idea!

J= It's not!

L= I don't known what has gotten into you lately, but you're not the Joely I know.

J= Stop being ridiculous! I'm not forcing you to go anyway.

L= You said tonight would be about us!

J= It will be! Not unless you sulk out of this!

L= You know what, throw a party, have a good time. Go without me. Like I care. (Walks out and slams door)

Joel's POV

Lizzie sits on the couch in the living room and cries as Joel gets ready. He brushes his hair and shapes it to the side, with extra gel! Then, he smiles and walks straight past Lizzie, as he strides to his car to get to the party.

He finally arrives, and he can already hear loud music and chatter amongst many students.

Class mates= Heyyy Joellllll (says drunk)

They all bring him in, and he starts having one shot after another. Someone had ordered a DJ,dance floor, food and other party equipment. Many students are dancing, buying drinks and chatting. Mia was there, with a very short body-tight dress on. She was hanging at the bar, drunk of course.

J= (walks over to her) Heyy

M= Joel! Great partyyyy, it's amazing! Woooo woooo

J= Okay, calm down!

Meanwhile....

Lizzie stops crying and changes into a dress, and puts in some earrings. She takes ages on her hair, making it look fabulous. Lizzie walks to the school and enters the door to see many drunk people, taking no notice to her whatsoever. Then, as she walks in, she spies Joel, with his head turned the other way. Lizzie plucks up the courage and walks over to him.

L= Joel? I ca-

Lizzie sees that Joel is snogging Mia, and is carrying her away.

L= J- Joel?

He walks away, tranced with Mia, and heads towards the headmasters office.

Lizzie follows Joel, her heart slowly rippling to pieces. The door to the headmaster's closes, and she can hear giggling from the inside, then a zip, unzipping. Lizzie realises what is happening and runs away crying. Suddenly, Yammy comes out of the bathroom with a worried look on her face, and sees Lizzie.

Y= Liz-

Lizzie ignores her and carries on running.
Yammy sighs, and stares at the positive pregnancy test, laying in her hands....