Chapter 22

A/n another Halloween treat? If I do this before midnight XD

(Texts)

L= I'm sorry!

J= And I thought Mia was a snake? All this evil from her was just revenge from all of you! You're the evil one! I knew it all along Lizzie. Faker

L= And you kissed Tia. Faker too.

J= Ok but urs is worse

L= No urs is.

J= U basically bullied Mia.

L= And she bullied me back which wasn't the way go handle it.

J= Ur sick. Bye.

The next few days went terrible for Lizzie. She still stayed at Joel's but it was very awkward. She got bullied at school. Etc etc. Her life seemed to be one big terrible loop.

Then one break time at school...

M= Lizzie you're so ugly you know that? Is that pink hair to cover it? Or is that to add to the effect cause it's working! (Sniggers with everyone)

Lau= Hey just sto-

J= MIA STOP NOW! What Lizzie did is gone now. You have had your revenge! She's close to suicide! Just stop before this gets physical. And you Tia. You aren't any better.

Tia= And you weren't better in that kiss. You were too toothy.

J= You kissed me, I didn't kiss you. And hahahahahah so funny. I suggest you all leave Lizzie and her actual friends alone. Cause I'm sick of the stupid drama with you Mia.

Everyone gasps and backs away, including Mia and her minions.

M= Jeez, fine then. Bye. (Stomps off)

The circle around them disappears. Joel and Lizzie hug, embracing each others presence. Joel feels the nervous tingle again and beams with happiness. In his head he thinks how lucky he is to have a girl like Lizzie in his life.

J= I'm sorry. Mia's a snake, not you.

L= Sorry for overreacting about the kiss. Tia is cruel too.

L= (smiles)

J= (smiles)