Chapter 39

Lizzie's POV

Lizzie wakes up with Joel next to her, and he kisses her on the head and says:

J= Good morning (smiles)

They get up and start dressing. Lizzie puts on a 'crybaby' jumper and some jeans with her nice converses. She brushes her wavy hair to the side. Sadly, the dye was started to fade and made the colour look completely different. Joel on the other hand, threw on a plain top and some jeans with black trainers.

They walked to school, feeling relaxed and took in the morning breeze. The sun was no where to be seen, and instead there were dark clouds and a small mist that hung in the air. When they arrived at school, they saw Kyle with Tia.

L= Hey Kyle!

J= Hey!

K= Um hi. (Rolls eyes)

L= (thinks to self) I guess Yammy hasn't told him

J= (to Lizzie) We should keep watch on what he's doing with other girls...

L= Definitely. Especially that he is going to be a father.

J= What?

L= (slaps hands to her mouth) omg I wasn't meant to tell anyone - I didn't mean to!

J= Yammy's pregnant?

L= Um uhh oh look there's Yammy now!

Yammy walks in with her head down and her stomach hurting.

L= Yammy! (Hugs)

Y= I don't feel so good.

L= Okay well I might've told Joel accidentally

J= (waves in the background with a sheepish smile)

Y= Lizzie! (Glances at Kyle)

L= I'm sorry it just came out.

Y= Okay, just don't tell anyone else, especially not the headteacher. (Glances at Kyle again and starts tearing up)

L= Are you okay? Do you need a tissue?

Y= Yeh I'm fine.. (Glances again) (starts crying) OMG KYLE WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH OTHER GIRLS!

K= Umm Yammy, cause I was kind of planning to break up with you. (Girls behind him smirk and he smirks too)

Y= (runs off crying)

L= Oh well done Kyle. And you don't even know the worst part.

J= I'll go to class and meet you outside. Good luck (kisses and walks off)

L= (rushes to follow Yammy)

L= Yammy?? Yammy! (Runs to bathroom)

Lizzie hears a cry coming from one of the cubicles and then a horrible sound of vomit.

Y= (vomits and collapses crying) Lizzie he hates me and doesn't even know that I'm pregnant with his baby! (Groans)

L= I know, I'll speak to him and teach him a lesson but right now you need to let me in.

Y= I feel sick. (Vomits again) I am really hot and stressed and I just want to go home and cry in my bed forever..

L= Yammy! We'll sort this but just let me in!

Y= I feel sweaty and dizzy and - (vomits)

L= Fine. (Uses pin to unlock the door)

Y= Lizz- (falls)

L= (opens door and Yammy falls as it opens)

Yammy lands on the ground, with sick down her top and all on her face. Her head was sweating like mad and she felt very warm.

L= Yammy!?

Y= (no reply)

L= YAMMY!?