Chapter 10

Joel's POV

After Lizzie had ran off, Joel followed her and found her on the floor in the darkest alleyway he had ever seen.

J= (whispers) Liz-

Joel quickly backed away as he saw two grown men approach her. He peered around the corner to see Lizzie punching them.

J= (whispers) nice one

He saw her run away and suddenly trip. The men got closer and closer to her, Lizzie couldn't do anything. Joel gulped and he knew what he had to do. Joel charged at the men and knocked them over. Unfortunately, one teen against two men didn't work. Lizzie ran with bleeding knees and many bruises. She hid behind the corner like Joel. He got beat up, took the place of Lizzie.

L= That should be me (says to self)

L= SOMEONE HELP! CALL THE POLICE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELLPPP

The two men look up at Lizzie and start to corner her.

L= HELP

Joel is laying of the floor, with a twisted arm and his nose bleeding. He turns his head to see Lizzie screaming and her face is a waterfall. He spots a rusty pan by a bin filled with rubbish. Slowly, Joel pulls himself to the pan. He picks it up and struggles to get to his feet. He sneaks up behind the men..

J= You shouldn't have done this!

He hits them in the head and they both fall to the ground. Lizzie is lying there unconscious; Joel stumbles to pick her up. He finally does so, and runs away with her barely breathing. Joel runs as fast as he can, even with a twisted arm. He runs to the nearest hospital which is over a mile away...

At the entrance, he drops down to the floor and cries out loud. A nurse that had just finished rushed over to Joel and helped Lizzie and him. After a short while, Joel blacks out and sees nothing but a long pit into darkness.

Joel opens his eyes and finds himself lying down in a white room. A doctor is doing something next to him. He sits up in shock...

J= Where's Lizzie!?

Thanks for reading!! I will do 1-2 chapters a day. If I don't post, it's because of school. Sorry <3