Chapter 99

Lizzie breathes in nervously. Her whole boy is shaking with nerves. She peers out of the window. Many people are sitting excitedly in pearl-white chairs outside as the sun beams  on them. Lizzie spots her friends - Mia, Tia, Tiff and Red, Callum, Lauren, Oli and Scott and they're all chatting happily and patiently. Lizzie's head turns to Yammy who's doing Lizzie's hair.

Y= Keep your head forwards!

L= Sorry, I'm just really nervous.

Y= Don't look out there. You might see Joel before you even step outside.

Yammy and Lizzie are inside a little cottage, while guests are sitting outside in a small green field fenced off with bushes with little flowers scattered in them. The scene looked gorgeous.

Y= There!

Yammy turned Lizzie round into the mirror. Both Yammy and Lizzie gasped. She stood there, gazing at herself.

L= Is this even me?

Y= Unless someone else called Lizzie is having a wedding, I'm pretty sure it's you. You look stunning.

A long white dress fit perfectly on Lizzie, with small white patterns on the sides. At the waist, the beautiful dress puffed out a bit, making Lizzie look even more dazzling. A clear veil was hung at the bag of Lizzie's head with a lovely silver hair piece. Yammy had plaited her hair, and put them over her head, crossing and coming down to the sides. Subtle makeup was used except a bright pink lipstick which finished the look. She wore high heels what were also white and looked like someone out of a fairytale.

Y= You ready? (Hands a big boquet of flowers)

L= I guess it's now or never (breathes deeply)

They start to walk out slowly, linking arms. The musicians spot them, and start playing wedding music.

Lizzie starts squeezing on Yammy's arm as they walk down the isle, filled with nervous excitement. A few gasps come from the rows of people, looking at how angelic Lizzie looks. She scans the chairs. She sees Dante - now 7 - in a small suit, smiling from ear to ear at Lizzie and his mother Yammy.

Then, Lizzie spots Joel, standing there in awe. He's wearing a tux and looks as smart as ever, yet entirely handsome.

They finally make it to the front, eyes staring at them in glee.

They start their vows and exchange rings, which sits perfectly on Lizzie and Joel's fingers. Lizzie's ring sparkles in the sun. The day was going better than Lizzie had ever imagined. It was moments before the 'I do' part. While Joel finishes his last vow, Lizzie recollects memories.

She remembers how Joel didn't even like her firstly and how they grew to love each other. Time spent in the hospital together, when Joel saved Lizzie when she was drowning - multiple times. All the obstacles and fights that got in the way, relaxing times like their holiday and going places together, growing with their friends and maturing from school. Making YouTube channels together and living together- even their first time. A small smile spreads on her face at how their love had developed. It was finally time to seal that love and keep it forever.

J= I do

L= (breaths deeply and smiles) I do

They kiss passionately without a care in the world and share this beautiful moment together. The audience clapped, friends with delighted faces and people cheering.

They all moved location to a massive hall. Lizzie got changed into a pink dress for the rest of the wedding. She couldn't stop smiling all day. She and Joel shared a meal together, while guests sat on round tables with cream cloths and delicious foods. Afterwards, they all went to the dance floor and romatic music played. Joel and Lizzie got the first dance, swaying to the song and kissing when it ended. More couples joined them when the next one came on. The evening was filled with love and joyfulness.

After the wedding, Lizzie and Joel finally arrived home and went immediately to the bedroom, chuckling and kissing with delight. They were truly together now, and they shared the night together in bed .... Doing what people in love do 😂

Overall, their wedding was the most amazing experience both of them had ever had.