Behind the Scenes

I've seen a lot of Authors do this and wanted to see if it would work for this book. hehe.

Author: Do you guys have any opinions on what we should write about next? I'm drawing a dud after the whole bathroom thing.

Dimitri: It would be rather intriguing to add more sex scenes. *evil seductive chuckle*

Jared: *Glares at Dimitri* If by sex scenes you mean sex done with other people excluding Celise and Sloane sure. I'm sure you've attained a few STD's already so have no worries in that regard.

Sloane: *Chuckles* Brother, you know that Dimitri's a Vampire. There's no way he can catch any diseases. 

Dimitri: If I do then you do as well. Have you forgotten our recent roll around, Ast. 

Sloane: Shut the fuck up, Dimitri!

Author: Ah, well.. *cough* You see, it hadn't been intentional to throw that in.

Sloane: Oh yes, I've not even begun to strangle the hell out of you for throwing that scene in there. What the fuck even happened? Clearly we were supposed to just have a calm talk about what the hell was said in those scrolls.. OH and might I add that because of that stupid ass shit, you nearly got me killed. 

Author: *rubs my forehead* You see.. the thing is.. DIMITRI'S THE ONE WHO LOST CONTROL NOT ME! 

Dimitri: Ah, Author, you can't fully blame this on me. Although my sex appeal is rather excessive, Sloane has never been prone to any of my advancements. 

Sloane: FUCK! Yeah, what in the actual fuck Author. Why'd I become a slut all of a sudden for Dimitri?! You went completely out of character for me just to let Dimitri get in my pants!

Author: Eh.. No.. it was Dimitri. Completely all of his fault. I mean, look at him. Right?

Celise: Author is kind of right, Slo. He's kind of sex on two legs. 

Sloane: The third leg is what I'm most concerned about here, Cece. *Mumbles*

Jared: Please. I don't need to hear about my sister's sex life. Celise, stop looking at Dimitri. 

*Dimitri languidly stretches exposing his muscles for everyone to see*

Author: *Fans myself* Hmm, ahh, well what about that thing?

*Points at the little Satan*

Little Satan: Don't fuck with me. Who told your twatty ass to write me in. Had some filthy mutt manhandling me. I'm royalty! 

Sloane: Not this again. Assbag, shut your shitty mouth. 

Cane: Huh? What's everyone doing in here? What the hell is that, Slowster?

Little Satan: I'M NOT A THAT! THIS DADDY IS ROYALTY, BOW DOWN TO ME YOU FLEABAG!

Author: Meeting adjourned.. you guys don't seem productive for my thinking ability. 

Celise: Author, how about you get Jared to show more affection for me. *speaking quietly and sends a few winks my way* 

... 

I've got nothing. My characters baffle me.