Suggestions

Author: So I was thinking about placing a 'sneak peek' at the next chapters in the book while I'm in the process of completing them. I'm unsure if it's a good idea or not. Maybe more on the 'you're torturing me' side. 

Sloane: Ooo, does that mean I'd have packed lunch? Think the 'torturing' will produce something for me to eat without having to go to Dimitri again?

Dimitri: I didn't mind you frequenting my club, Ast. Why refuse a feast when I hand it to you?

*Sloane scoffs* 

Author: *Glances at S&D* Well, as I was saying Readers, I'm going to start posting a certain chunk of the next chapter from now on. Feel free to donate your pain to Sloane. What a pitiful child. 

Sloane: Hey! I'm not fucking pitiful. You're the damn creator here. If I'm pitiful than you are too. That whole 'We are created in God's image' shit is playing a big part here. 

Author: ( o.o') *Starts crying* You're right! I'm the most pitiful! I can't even figure out a writing schedule. My character was manhandled by Mr. Sexy Pants and I stood.. laid.. by and did nothing but encourage it. I've got two cats as my only friends. And.. And.. *Stares at Dimitri* *Composes myself* *Cough* That is to say.. Sloane *Points at Sloane* Shut your face!

Sloane: *Eyes begin to glow* COME HERE AUTHOR! I'M GOING TO SPANK YOUR DUMB ASS INTO NEXT YEAR! 

*Author takes off running with Sloane chasing* 

Dimitri: ... Weren't we here to give an announcement?