*Sneak Peek* Chapter 30

(Sloane's POV)

We'd found out that the blonde was named Leo and his opposite twin was called Night.. I felt that these weren't their real names. Since they didn't want to tell us, I wouldn't demand it. 

After making sure that Jared had had his fill, I begun to escort my 'posse' out of the club. Today would be a really busy day. Especially because as of today, the veil between Realms had begun to weaken. Halloween/Samhain was approaching which meant the Shadow Realm would fall into ours; merging together for a while. This normally wasn't that bad.. if there was a certain God controlling his masses. 

Fuck. There was too much shit happening at once. With Isbal stuck inside of that shell would he be able to unleash his power on his 'masses'? I didn't have the answer to it and I don't think he would either considering I think it was the first time he'd been placed inside of little satan.

Jared had told me through our link about what Aunt B had said regarding the bridge.. another 'fucking hell' moment. What did it mean for someone to build a bridge into the God Realm aside from the obvious mass of dead bodies? It meant having to break through the ShadowRealm which is a very VERY difficult thing to accomplish.. usually. You know, when there's the actual Shadow God running his shit properly. 

Argh! Fuck my life. Really. We needed to figure out how to send Isbal back. By the sounds of shattering glass and cursing coming from Cane's backyard I was going on a limb and thinking 'the sooner the better'. 

"Mother fucking flea bag dog shit! Don't try to touch this body of mine! You're childish appearance does nothing for me! Child go back to your mommy!"

My head hurt. The growl and power flooding the yard was enough hint on who Isbal was cursing at. 

"I'll rip your head off," it sounded more growly but he'd still managed to articulate a coherent sentence. 

Something else shattered and I ran around the corner to get to the two before anything damaging could take place. Not that nothing of the sort hadn't happened prior to our arrival.

It was actually a sight to behold if I'd not been concerned about a lot of things at the moment. Cane had gone into a half-shifted state and begun to lope after a tiny red satan. Before when there had been glass shattering, it had been some of the glass tables that had been flung in the pursuit. I coughed to keep from bursting in laughter at the nearly 8 foot tall wolfman chasing a little pint size goat footed red monkey.

When Isbal ran it reminded me of: 

It was baffling that he could outrun a very pissed off Alpha Werewolf. Before I could realize what was going on, the little fucker ran in my direction and jumped into my boobs.

"Titty Mcgee! Save me from the flea bath commercial advertisement!"

I knew this little shit wasn't actually scared of Cane and had merely wanted me to take the brunt of the attack that was heading our way. Cane's claws swung out towards Isbal and it just so happened that if he followed through, it would probably mean a sliced jugular on my end. I'd gone on the defensive and was about to use my magic but my brother had stepped in front of me and gripped Cane's hand. 

They both fought for dominance and Jared begun to slide across the grass. It wasn't surprising though; one was trying to attack and the other was merely defending. Once Jared had blocked Cane's view of the little fucker groping my boobs as if he didn't realize what he was doing, the Alpha Werewolf had seemed to calm down a bit. 

His energy stopped trying to crush us. Me specifically though since my magic was stretched a bit thin trying to shield Cece who was standing behind me.