Epilogue

Third Person POV:

It had taken months for the Government to write up an unstable agreement, at best, with the Supernatural community. Humans were still randomly attacking anything that scared them. Some humans had even been killed by others of their kind by walking late at night. 

Sloane and Celise had already fixed up the building Finn had given them for their new business. Of course Sloane was rather leery on being anywhere near that creep. Unfortunately with two favors still owed to him, it would be a difficult task to avoid. She was still confused on why the hell something like that was living in their City. 

Dimitri had tried on numerous occasions to reenact the happenings on the day he'd gone into a Berserker Rage but Sloane effectively dodged him. When she'd used her power to torture the whole City, Coven members began to question her. With her being in question it had also brought Jared into question. Which meant that now both were effectively barred by Robert from attending Coven meetings. They'd even pulled their members from SPARC; royally pissing everyone off. 

Cane had sent half of his pack away to his Pocket Dimension for protection. Mostly it was the Submissives and they were taking care of any of the cubs that had been left.

Isbal wouldn't leave Sloane alone and she had to deal with him almost every waking moment. Luckily she has learned the fine art of allowing yourself to be seduced but slipping away before anything substantial happens. It had taken one time of ending up in the Shadow Realm with her body in tact, lying on satin black shadows that formed into sheets to know that if she didn't give a bit he'd just lock her ass up. 

Celise was getting used to changing, especially the compulsory shifts that she held no control over but Cane was helping her along the way. Jared and her hadn't actually mated yet but the way they looked at one another Sloane could tell that it would definitely happen sometime soon. 

One thing that was concerning though was .. Sloane had felt a change within her. At first it was barely noticeable but the longer Isbal was around her, her Magic and body seemed to be changing. Dare she say, she'd begun taking on qualities of him.