Kiddy Corner

Sloane: Yo! Author! What's with the random filler shit? This book is supposed to be about investigating and kicking asses.

Author: x,x Well, you see, not only am I really terrible with writing fighting scenes but.. I know this book will come to an end as soon as it starts. . Plus, it almost sounds like you want to get injured.. >.>

Sloane: *Raises eyebrow* Do you really think with all the shit you've thrown at me I'd easily be injured? I've even unlocked an ancient magic. Anyways when shit hits the fan I'll just use Isbal to solve it. He's only useful for this much. 

Author: ... 

Isbal: Fuck! I've had enough with this shit storm. This damn fucktard Author ripped me shredded me apart, shoved me into a fucking miniature upright red donkey and now the main character whore bag is using me as a meat shield. Fuck this shit! I'm calling quits. I'll test my fucked up theory on jumping from a high place and trying to fall back into my Realm.

Sloane: Fuck off Isbal. Maybe if I shoved soap in that filthy mouth you'd be an attractive miniature upright red donkey instead of a fugly ass one.

Author: Uh, you guys. I really am just curious but aren't you concerned about who's managing the ShadowRealm while Isbal isn't there?

Sloane: .....

Isbal: ......

Ninny: ...... Oh excuse me I thought my Alpha was here! *grovels before exiting the room as fast as she entered*

Author: o.o Random Filler characters are popping into the discussions.. but why didn't she help answer the question. Oh well. I see the both of you haven't thought of that. 

Sloane: *Looks at Isbal uneasily* It's not like anything bad could happen right?

Isbal: *purses his thin lips while massaging his tiny horns* No, nothing bad will happen. Just the entire Realm could possibly fold in upon itself; releasing spirits of all kinds into this domain and also unleashing the starving ones back on the masses. Otherwise perfectly fine.

Author: *SHOCKED* *whispers* ..he didn't cuss..

Sloane: I can taste the sarcasm. Well what the hell do you suggest I do?

Isbal: You could do th-

Author: AND THAT'S ENOUGH FOR NOW! THANK YOU BOTH! *Shoves them out of the door*

Turns around only to come face to face with DImitri

Author: tehehe???

Dimitri: You've utterly made a disaster of this entire ordeal haven't you? Well, it's fine.. Although to be frank with you, I've gotten the sudden urge to see what Author tastes like.

Author: *nervously chuckles* Okay okay! I'll add another steamy scene!

Sloane: *Other side of the door* I HEARD THAT! I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR FAT ASS AUTHOR! 

Author: Looks like my mother's calling *mumbles* even if she's an hour away *cough* Off to Neverland I shall go! High Ho High Ho 

hahahahahaha *Runs away sweat dropping* 

My characters are really scary and intimidating.. I'll figure this out myself. 

As a little hint: I'm beginning to get to the point where fighting is a need and I'm honestly nervous lol. I can see me completely fudging it up. Just imagine shit getting serious and Sloane throwing Isbal out like a pokemon. x,x