Chapter 36

A/N: I actually prefer writing from Sloane's POV. Seriously if I could I'd write from hers the entire damn story but I feel if I had done that then you wouldn't get the full picture. I mean just imagine all the shit left out. Lol. WHO WOULD PASS UP KNOWING WHAT A SELFISH UNGRATEFUL DICK FACE JARED IS?! Lmfao. Actually he's not that bad. He loves his sister but he's just really too concerned about how people see him. I feel this is more like a fear than being an asshole though. If someone were to grow up watching their twin, someone who's literally the exact replica of yourself usually, being tormented and degraded; I'd probably want to enforce an image that says 'I'm normal and therefore stop harassing my twin'. Jared is just stupid. He tried to protect Sloane but in the stupidest way. He could've done so many different things. SO, that's what Jared is truly like. 

(Sloane's POV)

When I say that it was the largest Haunted House/Fair I'd ever seen I meant it truly. Why do I refer to it as Haunted House/Fair? Well, because the damn place was a large fair that held all the aspects of a haunted house. If I thought about it though it seemed more like this was just how it usually looked instead of decorations. 

Did it usually have chopped up body parts dangling in some stalls? Probably. Since some of the creatures stopped and bought it like cotton candy before walking off nibbling. Patooey. I'd been so caught up in the surroundings that when something gripped violently on my arm I'd almost fallen. 

"What the shit," I voiced as I turned to my left swiftly. 

I was met with the most stunning orange-ish red phoenix eyes I'd ever seen but what had truly stunned me were the whites. Or lack there of. Instead his eyes were pitch black like mine got. His onyx colored hair swept silkily down to his lower thighs and he was wearing an almost ridiculous clothing for this sort of setting. Currently he was wearing a red silken robe that fell open with only one sleeve on his body. 

This man exuded sex and if he wasn't glaring at me so angrily I'd probably jump on him. Maybe. Everyone had kept walking but Jared had looked at me with confusion. When I looked to the very attractive man I realized why. He may seem solid but he was definitely in the ShadowRealm. Oh, my eyes had also gone black. Hadn't realized. 

"Fucking Damn it Sloane! There are mother fucking consequences for keeping her here! I fucking told you to give her to me. She was mine to keep," he viciously snarled at me. I leaned away from him because his attractive features had twisted and at first I hadn't understood what had got the dude's panties in a twist. 

"Isbal?"

My disbelief was evident. He flung his hand that was holding me and ran a hand through his hair. it pulled his robe further open and I slightly blushed as I was given a glimpse of his tanned nipples. When I glanced back to his face some of the anger was gone as it held an almost amused look. 

"Eh? Eh? Shit for brains! I told you I was a sexy mother fucker! Fuck!" He'd begun waving his hands around and almost proudly preening. If he had feathers they'd be opening and closing. I was honestly embarrassed for him. Who the hell put that personality in that kind of body?! What a huge joke. 

"Sloane? What are you doing?" 

I turned my head to see that everyone had stopped when they realized I was standing here staring in horror at the fucked up God. 

Clearing my throat I was about to say something but Isbal fluctuated slightly and pressure fell upon me. The others gasped and stared behind me so I guessed he'd made himself slightly visible in this Dimension. Although he couldn't step foot here, it didn't mean he couldn't connect himself at a sort of halfway point. 

"Fuck you bitches! I'm gone for one mother fucking minute and you fuck faces forget this sexy beast?! Damn it! Titty Mcgee!" 

He threw himself at me and I had no time to move out of the way before he wrapped his arms around me while shoving his face between my boobs. Oh my fucking god! Since he was a God I couldn't even break his hold.