*Sneak Peek* Chapter 32

Out of the corner of my eye I watched as Cane partially shifted and his enforcers gripped their guns. What came out of the well was a Zombie. 

"Shit, that's one of my missing wolves. David, blow his brains out."

David didn't ask questions and as soon as he could get a steady shot on the shambling dead he fired a bullet through his brain. It was a lot less messy than when Sloane and I had a Zombie Party in our living room. 

"How many wolves of yours went missing," I asked as I saw two more pairs of hands pulling themselves out of the damn thing again.

"In total 14. There's no rhyme or reason to the numbers this person is choosing from," he grumbled the last in a disgruntled manner. 

Julian had joined David in destroying the entire head of the Zombies. One simple bullet wasn't going to destroy their cognitive function. Black ooze and brain matter exploded out of the back of their skulls but they continued to move until the top half of their heads were completely destroyed. By the time the last of the Zombies were finally taken care of, Sloane had trotted into the backyard. She whistled at the sight. 

"Would you look at that, more fucking Zombies. My only question is how in the fuck are they raising the damn dead? Is their a Necromancer? Fuck."

After our brush with the Shadowmancer I think all of us were done with those who dealt with the dead in any form. 

A/N: I've always wanted to light these kinds of lanterns but

A/N: I've always wanted to light these kinds of lanterns but.. where the hell do they end up? Does no one else think about this? Sure it's pretty and everything but I feel this would cause lots of forest fires and pollution lol.

Ah, I do have something to say though regarding the book. I don't really have 'Notes' written down to give me a kind of timeframe on my chapters. These literally are written down immediately after being thought up and I do no editing to them during the time. I get them out as soon as I type them. So when that happens, I end up majorly fudging shit up.. ALL the time. 

Yesterday I wrote something that's not going to happen for a few chapters but it seriously was so good that I had to. Here's a sneak peek of that without giving away anything major:

"It wasn't enough. I needed more. Then I felt it; I could take their blood. The whole city was food and I could take it. I threw caution to the wind and pulled. Pulled from the humans. Pulled from the Shifters. The Mages. The Vampires who'd just fed. And it brought them pain. Screams rent the air throughout the city and still I pulled-" 

Bet you're wondering what the fuck is happening there. lol. Stay tuned for next time! < That was said in the dumbest anime ending voice. . I can't remember if it was Pokemon, Digimon, or Yugio that I heard that stupid ending. I'm sure it was a man's voice. Hmm.