Prologue

****Prologue
It appears to the Khanna family, Neela, Nanno and Ali that Neil has no intension of looking for Avni and DD is also not doing anything since Neil has not given him permission to do anything and they can't risk his job no matter how close to a family they are to him. The most astounding thing is that after Neil has been informed about Avni's whereabouts in Goa, but Neil has taken off to Auckland to search to his so called daughter with Juhi. It's not like they don't understanding what he is going through but they can't seem to understand what is going on in his head, they can't seem to find to find the Neil they know. The Neil who is madly, deeply and totally in love with his Avni. The Neil they seem to be seeing these days is the one seems to be only concerned about Juhi and her daughter, so they decided to do something about it. They will find their Avni on their own. They already have a clue that she is in Goa. They are going to be travelling to Goa to meet Ali there and they are going to stay there until they find their daughter.

****HELLO guys, my name is Maisha and i am obsessed with AvNeil. This is my first story on them. I have been having this thought running in my head since the beginning of this track. I couldn't type it because I was having semester exams in my school. I just finished on the 18th and thought to post this here. I really hope you like it. I will continue if I receive good feedback. Please like and comment. It will keep me motivated. Thank you.