Two can play this game Mrs Khanna

CHAPTER 1

It was a Wednesday evening, the cloud was cloudy and the grass was green. The atmosphere was so peaceful and perfect that you can help but feel so happy at the moment. But I t was a different story with Avni. At that moment she is just feeling resentful, angry and jealous all at the same time. The reason because she had a date with the love of her life, her dear darling hubby is flirting with another girl right in front of her. It started with Neil coming late for their date and Avni being annoyed with Neil when he came and was apologizing to Avni trying to explain to Avni the reason why he was late Avni ignored him and when a guy came and was asking Avni weather she was together with Neil, she replied with "no, I don't know him. I am single. At first Neil was annoyed and jealous because his wifey is giving attention to a guy other than him. Just as he was thing about going and giving the guy a few punches on the face showing him that Avni was only his and no guy is to go close to her. That was when a thought came to his mind. He thought to give it back to her in kind. Neil knew, his wifey might be tube light' as he often refers to her seeing as she is clueless when it comes to romance, but he also knew that his wifey is very possessive about him. She is almost just as much possessive about him as he is about her. Neil feels that it is impossible for someone to love another the way he loves Avni. Avni is life, his life, his junoon, his ibadat, his adaat, his mohabbat and most importantly his lifeline. He will simply seize to exist without his Avni by his side. To love, to cherish and also to protect even though he knows that she is more than capable to take care of herself, sometimes she stands as a shield between himself and any impending harm or danger coming to him. This one attitude of hers that he loves and hate at the same time. He remembered how she promised to shot her own younger brother who she loves almost more than anything in the world only if he dared to leave a scratch on him. He remembered having that feeling ion his heart where you feel like your heart is trying to jump out of his chest due to the euphoria he felt at that moment. Remembering all this in his head he move towards a standing at a distance to him whom he noticed since he arrived at the beach side caf has been eying him. In all honesty he is not interested in the girl, he doesn't even really know how she looks like and he has been talking to her for more than 3 minutes. But is MRS Khanna wants to play this game, MR Khanna is all up for it.