BEAUTIFUL ADDICTION

The night was quiet and cool. Avni and Neil have just gotten back to Neil's suite in the hotel. They have finally succeeded in taking Mishti from the camp. Along the way from the camp, Mishti fell asleep in the jeep. She is currently situated on Neil's shoulder.

After settling Mishti in the second room in the suite, Avni and Neil decided to freshen up, have some dinner and rest. They need to go back to Mumbai as soon as possible. Avni and Neil knew that it was not the right thing they did by keeping their family and friend in darkness about the truth of their relationship. But Neil is positive that they would understand that they, that is Avni and himself Neil, did not mean anything by hiding the truth to the families. They just wanted a natural reaction from them to make it look very realistic and real.

It was just past 8pm. They managed to take Mishti when people were busy with the party organized for the kids as a farewell for their last they at the camp. Avni and Neil are almost sure people at the camp might have noticed their absence by now, but they don't want to dwell on it. Whatever it is, they will face the situation when it arrives. Avni couldn't even thing of what Vidyut's would do when he unveils the truth, but she is not going to think about it now.

Neil told Avni to freshen up while he orders for dinner as he is very famished and he also knows for a fact that Avni has not eaten anything too. He is quite sure the last thing she had was the coffee they had at the mall earlier when they were suggested to go together by the parents, guardians and staff at the camp. At first, they pretended they don't want to go anywhere together. It was mostly Avni that was protesting, but then after a little persuasions and when she saw that Sakshi was going to suggest that she go with Neil, Avni gave in.

At the mall, they were done with what was expected of them pretty quickly that was when Avni suggested they grab some coffee, like a mini date. Neil who was looking for opportunities to spend more time with his wifey gladly complied. They sat, talked, joked around with each other, and had some meaningful conversations too. They flirted with each other and shared some pecks and kisses also. In between all these, Neil and Avni went over their plan on how Avni was going to successful get Mishti out of the camp without Vidyut's goons noticing.

The plan was quite simple and it has been successful too. They have managed to get Mishti out of the camp and hopefully out of Vidyut's clutches without much hiccups.

Now, as Neil sat in the leaving area waiting for Avni to be done with freshening up, he ran through the events of the day in his head. Seriously speaking Neil is very much enjoying his stay in Goa. He gets some days off duty, well not completely, but still. He gets to enjoy in Goa, but most importantly, he gets to spend a lot of time with the love of his life, his wifey Avni. Even though their time together is usually limited, due to obvious reasons. But to be very honest, those stolen moments they get and indulge in and those sly glances and smiles they exchange when nobody is looking has a different trill to it altogether. And he also get s to have some private moments with her in their hotel suite. Moments that cannot be interrupted by a family member or a phone call.

Neil doesn't know what it was in the air of Goa, but whatever it was he is loving it a lot because suddenly Avni is showing and telling her all the things he desired from her earlier. Things that he use to beg her to say and do she is all doing it all too willingly and nothing could make Neil happier. He suddenly has started to feel drunk. Drunk in the love he has for his wife.

When Avni kissed him earlier, in the morning, he felt completely blank for some moment. The feeling are so difficult to explain now, even to himself. But for that moment to him, there was nothing there for that moment. There was no him, no her, no busy hotel front street, no one existed. The world suddenly disappeared, no world, no past, no future, and no existence at all. The entire moment seemed to have shrunk into only one moment, a moment, and the present.