Good and Evil

Avni is happy, content even. It has been has been 3 weeks since there talk with Vidyut that one time at restaurant and he had promised Avni he was going to try to be a better father for Mishti.

Both Avni and Neil were surprised when he said that and Neil even voiced it out to Vidyut that he was surprised but what Vidyut said to Neil and Avni as a reply made them even more surprised. He said;

Vidyut - I want to do it for Avni.

Neil - for anvil?

Vidyut - yes

Avni - but why?

Vidyut- I don't know, but I think it is because I have grown to respect you.

Avni - respect me?

Vidyut - yes, I respect you for what you have done to my daughter and if you can shower love on a girl you thought was from your husbands past affair, I can definitely try to be a better father too my real daughter. You inspire me to be a better person. I want to make my daughter like you, strong and determined.

Neil and Avni were astonished hearing what Vidyut was saying. After some moments have passed with no one talking, Neil said

Neil - right.

And then proceeded to drink water from his cup.

After that Neil and Avni have invited Vidyut many time into their home, an attempt to bring him closer to his daughter an everyday and it seems to be working because now Mishti is that not scared of her father and Vidyut too to is trying his best to be a good father to her.

Today it was decided that Mishti will sleep with her father for the first time and Avni will drop her there. Vidyut has bought an apartment in Mumbai that he would be using when in Mumbai.

Avni has just dropped off Mishti in the apartment and she was very happy with the way Vidyut received them and also with the fact that Mishti seemed to be at ease in the new place, she loved her new room a lot which Avni helped to decorate. It is clearly very evident that Vidyut is really trying his best for Mishti to be a better father than he was before.

The other reason why she is happy is because the last three days has been feeling sick and light headed and just herself.

She neither told anyone at home nor did she tell Neil, though she suspects that he has noticed something but he's waiting for her, just giving her time to tell him. It's not that she is happy that she is sick, no, she is happy because she just left the hospital now and what she has been told by the doctor she saw is exactly what is making her happy.

After she dropped Mishti, she decided to drop by in the closest hospital to check and see what the issue with her is exactly. The news the doctor told her was just amazing, she was telling her that she might be pregnant, she is not sure but it is a possibility, so she was sent for a blood test to confirm everything. Hearing the word pregnant made Avni feel out of the world, even though it has not been confirmed but the thought that there is a small, even minuscule possibility that she can be pregnant at child that will belong to both she and Neil. A child made from their love. A child that will complete her happy family completely. She can't wait for it to be confirmed seriously.

She can already imagine the look on Neil's face when he hears that she is pregnant after it has been confirmed. She can just imagine all the family members' reaction and how they are going to treat her, how Bebe will be excited with the prospect that her tillu's pillu will be arriving soon. How excited they will be when she tells them, how mummyji and papaji will be so happy at the prospect of being a grandparents. She can also imagine how many Neelama will be so excited about the news, how she will hug her very tightly with Nanno. She can't even imagine how DD and Ali are going to react to the news, she just can't wait for the 2-3 hours that the news can be confirmed and she tells the family members. Seriously the timing is just perfect, she's happy she's happy and she's happy that she's happy.

Just as she stood outside the hospital waiting for her driver to reverse the car so that she can leave, she is thinking of going to Neelama's house to wait there for the call or email from the hospital with her test results. That is when her phone started ring, it was from an unknown number that she has never seen before. After contemplating a bit, to answer or not to answer the call, he answered at last saying;

Avni - Hello

Avni was surprised and extremely shocked when she found out the person in the line.

.......
Juhi is pissed, she is angry she is feeling betrayed.

When Juhi called Vidyut a week ago to ask how was the plan I'm coming along, the plan to destroy Avni and Neil, she was shocked and confused when he told her to not disturb him, he is not going to plan anything against Avni and Neil on any longer and she should not contact him again.

She tried to get out of him about the reason why he suddenly changed, his mind he told her it is none of her business and that he owes her no explanation. So she decided to find out what exactly would make Vidyut change his mind about destroying Avni and Neil and she was very shocked when she from what she saw news at a garden she was passing by some days ago .

She saw Neil, Avni, Vidyut and Mishti together, the adults you were not fighting, they were cordial and at some level even friendly with each other. Mishti too didn't seem to be so scared of Vidyut any longer, she was at some level comfortable with him and he too, that is Vidyut was not behaving rudely with her.

Super shocked, Juhi stood rooted at her spot just looking at them because it was an unbelievable sight she never thought she was going to ever see in her life.

She felt betrayed and then angry. She couldn't even understand how what she was seeing was even possible. The Vidyut that hated Neil and Avni so much is now suddenly friends with them that must be the reason why he told her that he is not going to harm Avni and Neil.

She is going to deal with them, Vidyut and Avni that is, she is so going to destroy the two of them and you finally after 7 days of planning she is ready she is perfectly and completely ready to strike.

She is going to strike one after the other and she is going to star with Avni because she is the easier target, it will be very easy to attract Avni, after she is done with her then she would go for Vidyut, they will all regret ever crossing paths with her. She is so going to strike now and she is going to strike so hard nobody will be left untouched. Neil will come back running to her take him back and she will take him after she has given him rules and options and many other things. She is so going to enjoy making him beg, asking her to take him back. Neil you never know what is coming his way.

She thought with a smirk.
With that final thought in her head she picked up her phone dialed Avni's number. She waited a beat until I had called was answered.

'Hello' he heard Avni said from the phone. Let the games begin, she thought before she started speaking.

.........

Sorry guys, I couldn't update yesterday. My aunt has been diagnosed with breast cancer, so I was with her throughout yesterday and dint get to do anything. Thank you for all the love you guys keep showering on my story. Don't forget to vote and comment,

AvNeil = love

Reviews = a happy me + faster updates =]