Tillu's super cute Tube light wifey

Neil: aha! You just called me your husband after you just said to someone that you are single. Do you know what I felt at that moment? I just thought to give it back to you as you did.
Avni: well, just because I said to someone that I was single that does not warrant you to do what you did. You started flirting with a girl. Flirting Neil!! I was not flirting with the guy and you know that according to the plan I am single, then why are you behaving like this Neil?
Neil: but Avni, baby the plan only holds when we are in camp, in front of people. We decided that today was our day to enjoy and be free with each other without pretense and anything, that the reason why we planned this date. When we are alone Avni, you are Avni not Ananya. And I am Neil not Mr. Trainer. Husband and wife.
Avni: but we have to take precautions of not getting caught Neil. We can't become careless. We have to be constantly vigilant. We don't know who might be hiding in some corner. What if someone from the camp also decided to chill today too like us? This place is not really that far from the camp Neil, and also the other reason why I told that guy I was single apart from the plan was because I was annoyed and pissed at you! You came late. I was here for more than 15 minute waiting for you. How dare you arrive late on your first date with your wifey?
He has been quite since she began talking but now seeing that she was getting more annoyed as she speaks and has even stopped facing him turning her face to the side like she did earlier when he arrived. Neil moved forward on his chair and held Avni's hand that was holding her cup and said.
Neil: okay baby, you win. I am sorry for flirting with that girl. I did it just to annoy you. I have been saying sorry since I arrived here. Please baby, let's not fight and forget everything that happened here. Let's pretend it never happened. We came here to enjoy and spend time with each other. We have limited time to spend here, let's not waste it by fighting with each other please. As I said earlier we have limited time and if we waste it with you been angry and me manofying you, phir...
Avni tuned her face again to look at Neil and said to him interrupting what he was going to say
Avni: achha thik hai, I forgive you. Stop giving me that puppy face. And the only this time. If you do it again.. phir to main tumse kabhi nahin baat karungi. Understand Mr. Tillu?
Neil: understood Mrs. Tillu. But if you have really forgiven me, then why are you still frowning your face? You know I find you very beautiful when you smile baby.
Neil was simply trying to flirt with his wife, trying to make her smile, but his wifey Avni is tube light as always she did not get what he was trying to say to her. Looking at Neil squarely in the eye, taking in his smiling face. Avni frowned and said
Avni: you are calling me ugly, that's just what you mean by that statement now. Thank you Neil now I know what you really think of me.
"Okay! Where do these kinds of thoughts come from inn Mrs. ajooba's head? When did I called her ugly Neil thought puzzled and confused.
Neil: now when did I call you ugly?
Avni: right here, right now. You just said it. Didn't you just say that I am only pretty when I smile? That means that whenever I am not smiling then I am not pretty and beautiful.
"Oh god! My cute tube light wifey Neil though while smiling after hearing his wife's latest complain about him.
seeing a smile appearing on Neil's face and witnessing it growing into a full on grin Avni became extremely annoyed with Neil because she thought that he was laughing at her making her to feel very stupid at that moment.
Avni: now why are you grinning like a madman? Are you laughing at me? Why am I even asking when I already know that indeed you are laughing at me? I am a fool that I came here in the first place!
Immediately after saying this, she stood up requested for bill, which was given to her immediately as it was already ready, and left the cafe immediately after paying.
All that happened so fast that Neil could not even understand what was going on as he sat frozen on his chair in shock of how much of a tube light his wifey really is.

**So here it is guys, chapter 3 is up and I will be waiting for your feedback. please like/vote and comment. thank you