and so it begins: The Conspiracy

There can't be a better time for this, Avni thought as she checks everything again to make sure everything is in place so that she can take a shower to get ready before Neil arrives.

After making sure everything is okay and where it is supposed to be, Avni carried he towel and entered the bathroom in other to take a shower.

Avni - I just hope Neil likes the surprise.

She said while washing her hair.

The thing is that Neil has been annoyed with Avni because of the way she reacted to the news of Juhi's sneaking out from the house.

Avni could remember, she had just woken up from sleep and was looking around the room for Neil, but he was not there, that was when she heard mummyji's voice shouting, calling out to papa, Neil and her.

Shweta - Tillu, Khanna Saab, Avni.

She called out.

Hearing her mother in law calling out to them that early in the morning, Avni rushed downstairs to see what the matter was. When she reached the hall, Bebe, papaji where there already asking mummyji why she is shouting in the morning. Seeing her there, Shweta turned to Avni and asked;

Shweta - where is Tillu, Avni?

Avni - umm........

Neil - right here mum, what happened? Why are you looking for me?

Neil's voice came from the entrance of the house, he was wearing his workout clothes, it seems like he just came back from a run.

Shweta - Juhi has run away from the house.

What?! Came a chorus of voices.

Neil - Juhi left the house? Is that what you are saying?

Shweta - yes Tillu that is what I am saying, she has packed her things and everything.

Neil - really mum?

Shweta - yes really.

Bebe - but how did you know that?

Prakash - yes Shwetaji, how do you know that?

Shweta - she left a letter, look here it is.

Neil quickly collected the letter from his mother and read it out loud;

Neil - I am sorry, please forgive me, I am leaving because I think I have over stayed my welcome. Please take care of Mishti for me.

We all kept quiet, not saying anything for a moment before Neil broke the quite saying;

Neil - wow!

And slowly, a big grin appeared on his face.

Neil - good riddance.

Avni - what? Is that how you react on finding out that someone has just sneaked out of your house?

Neil - how am I supposed to react then Avni, Please tell me. Do you want me to cry because my house is free of rodents now?

Neil asked Avni with a little annoyance.

Avni - no Neil, I don't want you to cry. But the least you could do is show a little compassion.

Neil - well, I don't want to show some compassion for a woman that took advantage of my wife and I don't need to be compassionate towards that woman when you are there.

Avni - but Neil.....

Neil interrupted saying;

Neil - look Avni, I was not happy when you and Neela maa said that she should be allowed here fir Mishti in the first place but I kept quiet and ow that she left the house on her own you can't expect me to not be happy about something that I wanted In the first place.

Avni - Neil, this is Mishti's mother....

Neil - look Avni, I don't want to talk about this again. I care about Mishti and I am not a bad person and you know that but it was Juhi's decision to leave and I am glad that she did, I am not even going to pretend otherwise. Her sneaking out at night without telling anyone just kind of prove to you the type of person that she is, she is a coward, a rodent, a rat and I don't want to have anything to do with someone like that.

He said before leaving the hall going in the direction pf their room.

Bebe, mummyji and papaji that have been silent throughout the exchange just shook their head at Avni when she turned to them after Neil has left the place.

Bebe - don't be so good putter that you don't see what others are doing.

And she left the place with Prakash leaving only Shweta with her.

Shweta came closer to Avni and left a hand on her shoulder before saying with a very soothing calm voice;

Shweta - look Avni, don't let your love for Mishti blind you of what everyone can see. Juhi didn't lie because of Mishti, she lied because of Neil and the day you realize that, I hope it won't be too late.

Avni - but ....

Shweta - no buts Avni. Juhi is not here now, so please don't let her or anything related to her be a reason of anger or annoyance and fights between you and your husband. Go talk to him, try and understand what he has to say and where he is coming from, okay?

Avni - okay mummyji.

And she left the left with the intension of talking to Neil in their room.

When Avni entered the room Neil was taking out his clothes from the wardrobe.

"Neil......" Avni started but quickly stopped when suddenly turned, grabbed her by her shoulders, pushing her back until she was touching the wardrobe with her back. He said very hotly on her face;

Neil - do you know that we took Mishti from her father, her rightful guardian? Do you know that if Vidyut decides to press charges we, especially you could go to jail for kidnaping? Juhi made us kidnappers, do you even realize that?

Before utter a word to him, he had released her and made his way to the bathroom banging the door very loudly.

That was the last time she spoke and it has been more than 24hrs. He didn't come home last night, he slept in his condo and that is where she is right now, she has spoken to DD and he promised to bring Neil there after they are done with work. She just hopes that everything goes as she plans.

*** ***** *****

AT VIDYUT'S APARTMENT

Juhi - what do you want Vidyut?

Vidyut - from you, nothing but I am very sure that I can help you.

Juhi - and how is that?

Vidyut - you want Neil right? And I want Avni. I can help you get Neil but only if you di as I say.

Juhi - okay, but why do you want Avni? I thought you hated women?

She said with a smirk on her face.

Vidyut - that is none of your business, you are the one in need here not me, so don't go asking me questions because I am the one in charge here.

Juhi - okay, I am with you.

Vidyut - good.

Vidyut in mind - Avni Ayesha Neil Khanna alias miss Ananya Verma, you don't wake a sleeping lion and expect to leave unharmed. You played your cards, now I will play mind. I will teach you to never mess with Vidyut R.

He thought with a smirk.

** **** ***

Hope you like it. Please don't forget to vote and comment to tell me how you found it.

So, a lot of rumors have been going around surrounding the upcoming track, the latest I heard was that the leap is not going to happen it was just a rumor and it was a lie Zain didn't confirm anything and I think that is awesome because seriously I don't want any Sara - Neil love story or Vidyut - Avni. I don't want Avni to go to jail. I just hope that it really is true and no leap should happen, the last thing I want to see is Neil with another girl or Avni with another guy, to me that will be nauseous and torturous to watch. What about you guys?