YOU ARE MY BEAUTIFUL PERFECTION MRS. KHANNA

Finally, Avni thought in her head sighing a sigh of relief. She is so happen that the hunt has come to an end, she doesn't really know how much more of Neil's cute notes she would have been able to take. The box was of rectangular shape and medium sized. It was wrapped in a beautiful pale blue wrapping sheet with white ribbon. When Avni did not see a rose or note attached to the box, she became more excited. This is it, she thought, the final gift that I am chasing for.

Avni - thank god there is no note attached to this, I don't even know how much more of his notes I can take. Neil wants to definitely kill me with happiness overdose.

Immediately after saying that, she laughed and said

Avni - if that is even possible. Cause of death; over dosed happiness. Wow Avni, what a way to go.

With that she started to unwrap the gift to see what Neil has kept for her inside the box. The box contained a very simple black anarkali suit with blue border. Seeing the dress, Avni was more touch because the color combination of the dress is the combination of both their favorite colors. Black is Neil's favorite and hers is blue. Seriously, she is starting to doubt what Neil does in his office these days. For a guy that says he isn't a romantic at heart, he is giving the romantic people a very tough competition. The dress in itself very her, something she can see herself buying when she goes out shopping. It is a very beautiful and elegant, yet simple dress. The blue border has some intrigue black flowers on it giving it a more exotic look.

It was after she saw done admiring the dress that she noticed something at the bottom of the gift box.

" oh no, not again" she muttered as soon as she saw the familiar tell-tale type of envelope she just dropped on the bed with a single red rose attached as usual. She removed the rose and proceeded to check what he wrote on the note because she seriously the game has been finished with the gift she just received. The note says

"Sorry wifey but the game is not over yet. I red rose for I love you and putting together all, you now have 10 roses wifey. Ten roses mean you are beautiful, perfection and extremely pretty.

When I saw this dress today in the boutique I went to buy some things. I fell in love with the dress and when I imagined you in it, hmm... I can't tell you all the things that were running in my head then, I will run out of paper. I want you to wear this dress. And even before seeing you in the dress, I know you would look breathtaking. You are beautiful Avni and your beautiful heart makes you all the more beautiful. You are perfection and the best part in all this is, you are my beautiful perfection.

When you are done dressing up, try checking where you keep your lipsticks and see your beautiful reflection. You will find your next clue there."

After ready that, she quickly proceeded to the bathroom to change from her saree to the anarkali dress Neil gave her. After finishing dressing up, she went up her vanity mirror and right there beside her collection of lipsticks and balms, she saw another note with a yellow with red tips rose. It was a beautiful rose, 2 colored, different from others. Checking the note, it says

"Yellow roses with red tips signify love at fall sight.

Confused about why I gave you this rose in particular wifey? Don't be, let me tell you a small story.

I was on duty this one day, in the hospital trying to catch this certain thief of case 123. I didn't see the thief that day, but I certainly saw this one pretty girl. She was wearing this long multi colored top with vertical stripes. When she passed me to go to the entrance of the hotel, my heart skipped a bit even without seeing what she looked like.

And when I saw her face when she smiled at the security guy there, I lost myself at that moment seeing her beauty and I found myself finally in you after a long time. I love you Avni, I have loved you from the moment our shoulders touched each other's, from the moment I first saw your smile through the electrode lights, from the moment I bumped into you by the cliff making both of us fall into the river, from the moment I brought you out of the river after saving you and was trying to revive your breathing and got myself lost in your beautiful face and many other moments. I have loved you since forever and I will love you for forever and beyond.

The hunt is also ending, go to the front door of the house and something will be waiting for you there. Hurry wifey"

A tear actually came out from Avni's eyes when she was reading what Neil wrote in that note for her. Oh where is Neil? She just wants to see him and hug him and kiss him and do some many unimaginable things to him. Seriously, now she just want to see him in front of her. She hopes with all her heart that he is waiting for her at the front door. After touching her make up a little bit. She proceeded to the front door and thankfully, she did not encounter any family member. It seems that all of them are taking an evening nap and papaji must still be in the office.

The atmosphere has started turning dark, the sun has started setting. It seems that she did not notice the time in all this thing, it was already to 6, in the evening. Looking at all the directions to see what neil kept for her here outside, but she didn't see anything. As she turned to check if maybe she has left something behind her when she was coming out without her noticing. That was when she heard a familiar voice calling out to her.

*** **** ***

Okay guys, I have fulfilled my promise. Here is the update. Sorry I know that I am teasing you guys a lot but I promise in the next or the one after it, I would definitely try to give you guys what you want.

I am enjoying playing this game, so here's the drill. If I get more than 55 votes in less than 24hrs and 25 comments. I promise another update.

Am I the only one disappointed that karam did not come live today? I was is ready for it. I have even saved what I wanted to send to them in my clipboard. I hope he explains to us why he didn't make it.